MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
...or change your approach on it... spend the first 1-2 hours adventureing and grinding levels+money+restore items instead of going after girls and you tend to have enough saved up to neglect farming for a while and concentrate on enjoying the live and the ladies.
Renting the house should come after getting a complete set of the minimum armor from the Blacksmith (includeing sword and shield)
I'd suggest to atleast complete the Witch/Zivah's storyline far enough to be able to unlock alchemy and fertility potions (full equipment as stated above and level 5-10 is adviced)
Nah cheating tho

qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
Why don't people create a cheat save? Just load the game in cheat mode, make full inventory, get lvl 30, save the game. Transfer save to regular game and you can play any version from day 1 with full stats. After that you can basically run after likes you want if you don't enjoy the grind. I didn't need cheats. I made myself a good save when map (south from town) had random encounters with 3 goblins, just got myself electric skill from Erevi, bought myself a ring, mana pots and grinded those goblin ears. After lvl 10 you could basically one hit all of those encounters and earn up to 60g per encounter. A little sad they removed that part. I lost the save when i formated and now I had to make a cheat save...

eeeeeeeeed

Jan 1, 2020
guys i can't find the proper way to collect clay, i know the spot where it should be (seen on screenshots) and it also said that just a click on the right spot is needed, still i can't manage to get it. thanks in advance

Camrin91

Mar 23, 2019
guys i can't find the proper way to collect clay, i know the spot where it should be (seen on screenshots) and it also said that just a click on the right spot is needed, still i can't manage to get it. thanks in advance
You need a shovel. One is south of poacher spot and one in goblin camp.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why don't people create a cheat save? Just load the game in cheat mode, make full inventory, get lvl 30, save the game. Transfer save to regular game and you can play any version from day 1 with full stats. After that you can basically run after likes you want if you don't enjoy the grind. I didn't need cheats. I made myself a good save when map (south from town) had random encounters with 3 goblins, just got myself electric skill from Erevi, bought myself a ring, mana pots and grinded those goblin ears. After lvl 10 you could basically one hit all of those encounters and earn up to 60g per encounter. A little sad they removed that part. I lost the save when i formated and now I had to make a cheat save...
Instead of that farming location all encounters were tweaked so that you can have multiple 2-3 enemy encounters on any Map with Goblins, instead of stocking up on mana potions you can stock up on bandages and Health potions to keep grinding your way through the forest.
on level 6-10 you can 1 hit small goblins and 2 hit armored Goblins if you choose the normal sword and shield
To get the lightning skill you had to go to the tower of dread, that meant 2-3 encounters with the stronger black Goblins and 2 rather hard riddles (if you are low level)

Junta077

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, sorry if this has been answered before but can someone help me, i keep getting this error message when I get taken to the goblin village for the first time..
1582655109450.png

qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
Instead of that farming location all encounters were tweaked so that you can have multiple 2-3 enemy encounters on any Map with Goblins, instead of stocking up on mana potions you can stock up on bandages and Health potions to keep grinding your way through the forest.
on level 6-10 you can 1 hit small goblins and 2 hit armored Goblins if you choose the normal sword and shield
To get the lightning skill you had to go to the tower of dread, that meant 2-3 encounters with the stronger black Goblins and 2 rather hard riddles (if you are low level)
That's true but the farming for gold was temper for a lot slower gain. True that now we are being rewarded being mayor and goblin overlord but that is nothing compared to random encounters. You didn't have to leave the map nor buy healing potions (since goblins dropped bandages). Only thing you had to do was buy ring and staff, make some energy potions and you could easily grind few thousand gold without leaving the map (you could sell bandages when you reached 99 and goblin ears).

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes