sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
''I will update the mod once the version after the test version is released. I've been busy talking back and forth to Tinkerer the past month about the image CG improvements from the mod and I've gotten him to include the improvements into the main game.'' i see that in the chat of the thread. ok ty lain

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
hey guys one help, gamecore has only the test version of peasants quest which is v1.90 so can anyone attach the game with the latest version here thank you so much and can somebody suggest me a website in which i can get games like this and many more like manilla shaw and much more cause my favourite games right now are manilla shaw, peasants quest, and anna's exciting affection

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
hey guys one help, gamecore has only the test version of peasants quest which is v1.90 so can anyone attach the game with the latest version here thank you so much and can somebody suggest me a website in which i can get games like this and many more like manilla shaw and much more cause my favourite games right now are manilla shaw, peasants quest, and anna's exciting affection
someone posted a link on pg 625

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
when going to goblins village for the first time i am getting how do i fix this even downloaded new update and still getting the same thing Screenshot (6).png

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Is the tag '' bestiality '' what scenes are associated with this tag?
From what i can think of there is a few scene with the stable girl in town, and also the scenes with mia and the wolf. I guess the dragon-lady sex scene could count too. No other i think of, but i could have forgotten one.

Reactions: Qmil679

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
It's probably better to wait for the incoming fixed version of this game. But for those that are currently stuck with the issue of the goblin followers that don't disappear after the "Rebellious Tribe" quest, you can try to fix manually your save game file.

Caution: please consider that it's only a test of mine (no official support from the author of course, and no warranty that it's working properly). It seems to be OK, but ...

Anyway, DO SAVE your saved game file before fixing it, and keep it in a safe place (just in case).

The party members list seems to be in the "party:_actors" entry (see capture hereafter).

Steps for the fix:
- decompress your saved game file (i.e. filexx.rpgsave)
- remove the list of the non wanted actors (with a text editor, for instance), except for the number 6 (it's your hero). So, you should have now only for this entry (don't forget to remove the unnecessary comma characters in this list, too):
Code:
"_actors": [
        ],
- re-compress your saved game file and put it back in the save directory of the game (do not remember to keep a safe version of your saved game file first, before doing this modification).

I'm using the following tool to make the modification (no executable, only html and javascript), but you can use the one you wish (I'm not sure, but I think it's also possible with the saveeditonline web site): .

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's probably better to wait for the incoming fixed version of this game. But for those that are currently stuck with the issue of the goblin followers that don't disappear after the "Rebellious Tribe" quest, you can try to fix manually your save game file.

Caution: please consider that it's only a test of mine (no official support from the author of course, and no warranty that it's working properly). It seems to be OK, but ...

Anyway, DO SAVE your saved game file before fixing it, and keep it in a safe place (just in case).

The party members list seems to be in the "party:_actors" entry (see capture hereafter).

Steps for the fix:
- decompress your saved game file (i.e. filexx.rpgsave)
- remove the list of the non wanted actors (with a text editor, for instance), except for the number 6 (it's your hero). So, you should have now only for this entry (don't forget to remove the unnecessary comma characters in this list, too):
Code:
"_actors": [
        ],
- re-compress your saved game file and put it back in the save directory of the game (do not remember to keep a safe version of your saved game file first, before doing this modification).

I'm using the following tool to make the modification (no executable, only html and javascript), but you can use the one you wish (I'm not sure, but I think it's also possible with the saveeditonline web site): .
Or they could just download the fixed version since its already here

Reactions: Zelva

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Still can have a girl with Shakala... after 7 times, nothing.... Is there a bug or I am just unlucky?

Jun 5, 2019
Still can have a girl with Shakala... after 7 times, nothing.... Is there a bug or I am just unlucky?
Same thing happened to me before, you need to install the "Decensor patch" and paste the Censorship.txt file inside the www folder if you haven't done it yet.

Reactions: Sihy
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes