mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
REEEEEEE this version keeps crashing on me, the test version didn't have a single hickup funnily enough tho

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
Hello bois, ı have problem in the game :( in the quest of vampire b*tches, ı am not able to find any food. The Dwarf on the west road spawned one time and *pooof* no more... Help me :( ı keep dying.
go to the save editor, change item #95 and you have all the bandits you need

Lero321

Oct 4, 2018
For some reason I can't ask fot the puppy for Mia, mia just says she's depressed all the time and Hilde doesn't proceed any further. I can't even get and option for her white dress that i gave her. i always just auto give her vegetables, i also can sleep with her but only at night in her beb, any fixes?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
guys what are locations of those waystones? i managed to unlock one with that riddle (pillars) then i managed to find 3-4 of them but near cemetery i cannot interact with that one..

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I really, really wish this game had autosaves: I literally cannot get into the habit of saving and having to redo things constantly is archaic and idiotic. Even if it was just every time you slept/every new day it would be so much better than having to manually save literally every time.
guys what are locations of those waystones? i managed to unlock one with that riddle (pillars) then i managed to find 3-4 of them but near cemetery i cannot interact with that one..
Check the walkthrough that came with the game....

or what the heck:
"Erevi will task you to find a waystone and inspect it for clues. In V1.51 there are 6
Waystones. At the Crossroads, Mia and Greta’s place, The lost valley (near the temple),
the Goblin forest, The Ancient temple and near the Tower of Death. Once you’ve found a
stone tablet, return it to Erevi."

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I really, really wish this game had autosaves: I literally cannot get into the habit of saving and having to redo things constantly is archaic and idiotic. Even if it was just every time you slept/every new day it would be so much better than having to manually save literally every time.
Check the walkthrough that came with the game....

or what the heck:
"Erevi will task you to find a waystone and inspect it for clues. In V1.51 there are 6
Waystones. At the Crossroads, Mia and Greta’s place, The lost valley (near the temple),
the Goblin forest, The Ancient temple and near the Tower of Death. Once you’ve found a
stone tablet, return it to Erevi."
Already found all of them but that one near cemetery is just bugged out i cannot activate it or interact with it all 5 are already active.

ItzPercival

Jul 1, 2017
i seem to keep getting stuck at reading the "enhanced fertility potion project" by sister theresa? everytime i press the book it just stuck on that page...

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Small bug report if anybody can contact Tinkerer:
Sleeping in Victorias house has no effect as in she thinks you were sleeping somewhere else and affection will decrease

rokutz1990

Jul 30, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest 1.91.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.02.2020
Just a quick question ( might be answered already if so apologies ) is this with the decensor applied?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes