Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone have a save where they get Hilde pregnant? i've tried for months but the game won't cause it no matter how many times I've used the enhanced fertility potion.

sh169

May 7, 2017
Anybody please share a save after Shakala gave birth to a girl (the beginning of the quest "It's a girl"). I have tried many times, cannot get Shakala to pregnant with a girl. 16% chance is way too low in my opinion.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody please share a save after Shakala gave birth to a girl (the beginning of the quest "It's a girl"). I have tried many times, cannot get Shakala to pregnant with a girl. 16% chance is way too low in my opinion.
here you go just happened, just finished the scene and saved

Reactions: Budokai

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
It increases by 16% after each birth, so 16 - 32, etc...

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
If so, then I must encounter a bug, because I got Shakala pregnant at least 10 times. I got warriors every time.
Might be that I'm wrong and I got lucky and it's a typo of sorts in the WT, but it's possible it's a bug so...

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
There is no such file, indeed (i.e. "BlueSky.png"). But AFAIK, this file is never called in the current scripts of the game (i.e. versions 1.90 and 1.91).

So IMHO, the question would be instead: how do you get this error ?

Have you downloaded the -latest- version indicated in the first post of this thread ? Are you using another version (for instance a "compressed" one, or may be the unofficial android port also available in the first post, or ...) ?

Have you installed the new version in the same directory/folder as a previous one ? You should try a clean install in that case (do not forget to save your saved game files before, and to reinstall them after).
i have downloaded the new update and got the same error right now i am deleting the game to do a fresh install

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone else having problems with Frida and Mia? Mia is just depressed, Frida will only accept vegetable, and it isnt giving me the "Mia get a puppy quest". ive practically completed everything else.
i had this happen too, you just have to keep giving her the goods till she caves.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
It’s because there’s still no such continuation in their history
well that's a relief I went back and checked the walk through for 171 release and saw that it said she will not tell you she is pregnant. i must have misread that along time ago. thanks for clearing that up.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes