Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
theres an issue with a dead goblin party member not dying off completely even though its health has reached 0, the issue im having is that im unable to pull the pillars in the waystone quest and everytime i tried to do the pull action with the pillars, i just switch places with dead goblin party member thats still follows me for some reason, what do I?
did you try to sleep in a bed after you switched with the Goblin? or going on another raid Quest?

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Over 20 births and still no girl. I feel like either I'm somehow doing something wrong or this is the most garbage chance rate ever put into a game. Just because it's lore that giving birth to a female Goblin is rare doesn't mean it's a fun or interesting game mechanic. This shit sucks

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Over 20 births and still no girl. I feel like either I'm somehow doing something wrong or this is the most garbage chance rate ever put into a game. Just because it's lore that giving birth to a female Goblin is rare doesn't mean it's a fun or interesting game mechanic. This shit sucks
Do you have the censorship file?, if not than no female baby
you can get it on the first page of this threat

Feb 13, 2018
i completed ( Quest: Rebellious Tribe) but i still did not found shakala's doughter quest....plz help me.....how to i get shakala's doughter quest......is anyone has save file

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Is sex of shakala babies set? Or i can simply reload a birth day to get a girl?
Ok, i got the answer. Sex of the babies is not set, so you can just reload a day before birth to spawn a girl. I think it is faster than waiting 40+ days

Dec 7, 2018
In fact m playing this game almost after 6 months 1.14 almost last time I play this game that time not so much bad but now I really unable to deal with Farida every time I met with her just discus just about her puppies nor about anything else lock or else plzz friends how I deal her properly

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
I'm going into the Tailor's shop to buy the red and black dresses for Evri after she complains about her clothes look and everytime I try to buy one, my screen freezes up and I get the following message: Error Uncaught TypeError; Cannot read property 'width' of null. Is anyone else having this issue and if so, any ideas for a fix or workaround?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone put together a list of all the woman you can sex, get pregnant and that give birth? Please list if they need potions(big dick/bigger load). I will give all the internet points!

John Dane

May 21, 2018
In fact m playing this game almost after 6 months 1.14 almost last time I play this game that time not so much bad but now I really unable to deal with Farida every time I met with her just discus just about her puppies nor about anything else lock or else plzz friends how I deal her properly
have you tried to increase relationship with Farida? and make sure to follow walkthrough less chance of getting lost :p

Zeiss

Aug 23, 2017
I need help
In the quest: Delivery Boy, when you finish it.they give us the option to choose a vampire,when we finish with the first one < in the guide inside the rar > it's says " You'll have the option of ending the scene or having the MC take a Fertility Potion to keep
going" But in my game it doesn't have an option and instantly says " Sorry girls. I guess i'm not in the best of shape today "

What i'm missing??

Edit.
-I have the potions
- in the scene with ziva and cleah is the same no choice just "Sorry girls. I guess i'm not in the best of shape today"

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I need help
In the quest: Delivery Boy, when you finish it.they give us the option to choose a vampire,when we finish with the first one < in the guide inside the rar > it's says " You'll have the option of ending the scene or having the MC take a Fertility Potion to keep
going" But in my game it doesn't have an option and instantly says " Sorry girls. I guess i'm not in the best of shape today "

What i'm missing??
You need an energy potion not a fertility potion

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
can't seem to get the alternative shakala wedding scene, neither by starting a new game or loading an old save I had prior to the wedding
already have the decensor patch btw

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes