Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Ok fair enough, it does say that under the installation drop down but who really needs to learn how to run a RPGM game? It would make way more sense that somewhere like the walkthrough it would tell you that this needs to be installed to actually see the content. That's the only point that I'm trying to make is that it should of been made clearer from the start.
yes in this game the patch has significant impact on the story and it should be better pointed to the fact

and i always check the install part of games cause i missed things in other games which were hidden there

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
hello,so I have bug when go to goblin village bug img parallex bluesky. cant load and I have not that in img...so can you help me pls

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Ok there needs to be a way to skip more time in this game especially now were i have to wait 15 days for someone to give birth and get too the new content, also does anyone know the variable that gets gwynneth pregnant i dont know how many times i have tried but i just keep getting unlucky on the 25%

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
gift for frida? told her the truth her asking for a puppy now shes angry at me. already got her the padlock.

nvm its vegetables

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes