Oldfatthor

Jun 9, 2019
Decensor patch maybe ?
if you are not using lain's mod download the Decensor patch, i you are using lain's mod no need it's already there. as for the daughter goblin, i got it. so it's no lie and i only had to breed like twice? maybe 3 time's. but i didn't get her until after i got that pigmy goblin woman. check to see if you have done that quest.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
if you are not using lain's mod download the Decensor patch, i you are using lain's mod no need it's already there. as for the daughter goblin, i got it. so it's no lie and i only had to breed like twice? maybe 3 time's. but i didn't get her until after i got that pigmy goblin woman. check to see if you have done that quest.
I got her and my goblin population is very strong, but she is still giving birth to warriors. So I need the decensor patch to have that "incest part" of the game? Without there wont be a goblin daughter ?

Dec 29, 2017
With all the other bestiality options im surprised there isnt an option to fuck Vexenatrix in dragon form.
what i would like too possibly see implemented in this game though is possible satyr/ faun or a female orc

• Angry
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Friends how do i trigger the Dragon event to get the large crystal. I have went through the temple rooms and search for clues etc.
After you have got the enhanced fertility quest, go west of the town two times. You will an inn, talk to inn owner (as in the walkthrough with the game) then go south.
You mean the gemstone right?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So, the Erevi's daughter (younng succubus evil-godling) is always too busy or not in the mood to talk and is always in her room in the Tower of Death.
There was this quest where I walked around with her etc, but if I read the changelog (already some versions ago) correctly, then there should be more.

How do you trigger it?
Maybe anyone can tell me the switch to modify to get it? "It".
not to be a downer... but during the waystone quest you have the option to have sex with the succubus, if you have the decsnsor patch...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes