X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
is there a cheat for frida to love me back. When asking for a puppy told her it s a girl i wanna fuck. been giving her vegetables but nothing is changing

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
is there a cheat for frida to love me back. When asking for a puppy told her it s a girl i wanna fuck. been giving her vegetables but nothing is changing
dont tell her "it s a girl i wanna fuck" she will be jealus .. say mothing about defending a poor girl ..

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
dont tell her "it s a girl i wanna fuck" she will be jealus .. say mothing about defending a poor girl ..
its already too late. she now angry at me. been giving her vegetables as gifts but i think that is not enough. Painful thing is i have already finished her quest but didnt impregnate her. made her the padlock also

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
I honestly would even like to see a scene with Frida and her pets. IMHO itd be cool and give even more variety to the game. Oh and does anyone know when the knights show up in the inn? I'm to the common enemy part of goblin daughter quest but can't seem to trigger the knights part of it.

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
anyone know how to open road to merchant inn i still cant open it to merchant inn
Must continue quests with Ziva(Witch) at temple until she asks you to recover the Gemstone and crystallized eggs to fix lighting in temple while searching temple for notes on gemstone it will open up to go there to recover it, find the enhanced fertility recipe and also rosy's boyfriend if you've progressed far enough with her.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Must continue quests with Ziva(Witch) at temple until she asks you to recover the Gemstone and crystallized eggs to fix lighting in temple while searching temple for notes on gemstone it will open up to go there to recover it, find the enhanced fertility recipe and also rosy's boyfriend if you've progressed far enough with her.
and where i can find enchanced fertility recipe

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
no
when you go to merchants inn area its in the burned building immediately north next to the inn itself u'll see a slight outline of a red chest by a tree
but now i have quest to find gemstone and i ask rosy she say he got these dwarf friends then path to merchant inn still not open

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I started a new game with this update and am on Days 56 and still not one visit from Victoria. Has she been removed ?
Have you peeked her from the window?
no

but now i have quest to find gemstone and i ask rosy she say he got these dwarf friends then path to merchant inn still not open
Probably you need to start the enhanced fertility potion quest.
This table.

Reactions: Bathazar666
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes