Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know how to deal with the glorious trio in the tavern, or is there a perquisite quest i need to do
Have a daughter with Shakalah and raise her to adulthood... keep following her story, it will be obviously
You mean the family that you burned down their house?
Give them 500G and wait.

Not sure, mine completed after sometime.
He is referring to the knights visiting trying to kill some green skins and shack the local ladies

forthelolzguy

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know the variable for the quest "My first pet". Started this game for the first time and didn't read that there was a bug if you buy all 3 toys before you catch the bat breeder. Now I'm a bit stuck as I don't have an older save :HideThePain:

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you initiate the Rebellious tribe quest? I'm not sure what to do after you become the Goblin King

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'll be honest, some years in the past this game was unplayable, but now it is one of the best in my opinion. Being able to impregnate every girl, lot's of good cgs and a good story make this game one of my favorites. Keep up the good work. It has a grinding thing about it, but it is expected as it is an RPGM game.

Fenval

Dec 12, 2017
I have a problem ; I forgot to give Frida her padlock and kept going with her quest. She sent me to fetch her sister to help her give birth, but when I come back with her, she is lying in her bed but I can't access it (because the door is locked) but I can't go back either, because her sister prevent me to do so.

What am I suposed to do from there?

• Sad
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
Dec 7, 2018
I elected as mayor but unable to move forward just say only I return your puppies and not hand over new padlock which I repair it in early

Heinrio

Mar 3, 2020
I am experiencing a bug in the Waystone 2 Quest. When I try to move the Pillars I am unable to do it because I am experiencing de Goblins companions Glitch. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Illitch1917

Mar 3, 2020
I have a problem during the king goblin quest. When i come back to the camp, i must find the survivors but i dont find them in the camp. Did anyone knows where are they ?

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
I have a problem during the king goblin quest. When i come back to the camp, i must find the survivors but i dont find them in the camp. Did anyone knows where are they ?
Bhrute is the only survivor (you find
him near the lake).
> Quote from the walktrough NYD 191
(
New Quest’s Added in version 1.91 ).. included in the download

.. Bhrute is the goblin who made u learn the "
Mighty Blow" combat skill..

Last edited:

Farouklok441

Mar 3, 2020
I need help in common enemy I can't find Knights in tavern if any one can answer me with a photo or something

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes