sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Maghda is eeasily the ugliest female I have ever seen, from her face to her pimply arse...and I'm not going back!!!

The lightening spell now only hits 2 targets (If your lucky) usually only one and this late in the game goblins are more a nuisance than anything else. I haven't done the Goblin events yet, other than the marriage so maybe the fights get tougher.

For me the game keeps crashing, just closes down. Only started happening with this update.

That's my whine out of the way, still a great game
but from her previous form maghda is more pretty.The first maghda was a grey ugly ultra fat orc.

Reactions: Nellyg

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
I feel the gestation period for the girls is too long...it is fine if u play from the start I guess but playing the new update for Shakala quest just to wait (I think 20 days) for her to give birth so that u can have more than 10 goblin for another quest (also tell if there are other ways to increase goblin population plz) when u have all other quests done feels irritating

does anyone know the variables (I would guess different girls most likely have different variables regarding her pregnancy) to change pregnancy time for various girls or any mod or patch that reduces it?
they all have a 20 day period. well all that can get pregnant. you can have 6 children with mia, 5 with victoria, 5 with frida and 5 in total with erevi. for the goblins you will have more options to increase the population later once you played all the update. but i don't know of any mod to change it.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Shakala and Sequoia have 15 gestation days period.

does anyone know the variables (I would guess different girls most likely have different variables regarding her pregnancy) to change pregnancy time for various girls or any mod or patch that reduces it?
Check this post.

Last edited:

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Can you somehow see a list of all the MC's children. Because I lost track of which names I already used. Also why even name them in the fist place if they dont show their name when you talk to them.

Corellia

Sep 29, 2018
I'm doing Waystones part 2 but I'm unable to pull the pillars due to my goblins warriors being in the way. Anyone have a solutions to this? Can I drop them off somewhere?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay .. so has there been a change in Liandra? Give her wine and she is, on a regular basis, hitting 4 or 5 out of 5 shots. Where as, with my pitiful 9 agility (with the potion) I get 1 .. maybe 2

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Okay .. so has there been a change in Liandra? Give her wine and she is, on a regular basis, hitting 4 or 5 out of 5 shots. Where as, with my pitiful 9 agility (with the potion) I get 1 .. maybe 2
You're not supposed to drink the wine... it stacks up on.Liandra so if you manage to win once, keep going till next day

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Change the lightning spell back! The goblins in the giant cave are stupid difficult in boss battle when its 4 v 1 and your spell only hits two. No help, poison AND and faggot shaman that takes his turn before you fuck you over every time.

Reactions: fanboi
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes