iDew69

Mar 1, 2020
Hello guys. Can I ask you about on how to finish the Delivery Boy quest, where you will bring a 3 victims to the vampire sisters? Thank you.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hello guys. Can I ask you about on how to finish the Delivery Boy quest, where you will bring a 3 victims to the vampire sisters? Thank you.
Dwarf or Human. Both will be welcomed by the Vampires.
As Kurpton said... dwarf and human are good. You can also bring them a bat breeder, the dialogue implies that the vampires played with her...the trick is that the last delivery must be done in person

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
But i think you can try to give a squirel to zsofia.She will be happy about that.

Last edited:

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug but it's been well past 20 days and Erevi hasn't given birth to child yet. Every time I talk to her she responds with "I'm doing great! Thanks for asking". Am I missing a prerequisite or something here?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug but it's been well past 20 days and Erevi hasn't given birth to child yet. Every time I talk to her she responds with "I'm doing great! Thanks for asking". Am I missing a prerequisite or something here?
Just do her quests (if you still haven't done all the available)

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Just do her quests (if you still haven't done all the available)
I've done everything I can for her and she hasn't given me anything new.

Edit: Actually nevermind her birth just started to progress after I typed this post lmao. Weird that it took so long though.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've done everything I can for her and she hasn't given me anything new.

Edit: Actually nevermind her birth just started to progress after I typed this post lmao. Weird that it took so long though.
If it's a later birth remember that you can only have 1 infant at a time with her... if there is a crypt in her room you need to wait for it to disappear before your next Baby is born
You do have the decensor patch? It's in the OP
Only for the first birth though, and that one is also tied to a Questline that allegiably was completed before.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I forgot but was there a certain sequence of order you needed to complete some quests in? I haven't played for the past few updates but the last time I did I'm fairly sure I got a bug because of having too many quests active at the same time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I forgot but was there a certain sequence of order you needed to complete some quests in? I haven't played for the past few updates but the last time I did I'm fairly sure I got a bug because of having too many quests active at the same time.
Some of the side Quests are dependent on Story progression of the main storyline and some are followups on relationship based storyline... you first have to have a child with A before story continues for example.
But nothing to dramatic, and it's not like you can't trigger those Quests/storylines if you advance to far in a certain story

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes