Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
I just found this game today and was loving it,played about 2 hours then I made the horrible mistake of sleeping at the inn in the bar.Is there something I can do,I dont wanna start over . I have attached the save and a screenshot.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
I just found this game today and was loving it,played about 2 hours then I made the horrible mistake of sleeping at the inn in the bar.Is there something I can do,I dont wanna start over . I have attached the save and a screenshot.
Try clicking on the wall right above where the door is. That might do it. Other then that, I do not know.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
lightning spell after upgrading works for 1 purpose previously worked for everyone
in addition, you can't see Shakal, please fix it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Change the lightning spell back! The goblins in the giant cave are stupid difficult in boss battle when its 4 v 1 and your spell only hits two. No help, poison AND and faggot shaman that takes his turn before you fuck you over every time.
Use tactics and potions instead of mindlesly hitting space...
use normal attacks against the mages first and try to wear light armor and shield +sword, use a potion of iron skin to compensate the loss in armor compared to the plate mail and Potion of strength to compensate the lack of damage from the 2 hander, Potion of agi can help you to go first aswell, use Heal potions dureing the battle if needed and heal with bandages after each battle.
If nothing else goes try useing save scam and just hope that lightning skills kills mages first.
You might require more potions and Items than before, but it's managable and it's already easy enough to make those
where is 6 ?

1. Crossroads
2. Shine of the Ancients
3. Northen forest
4. Tower of Dread
5. Goblin forest
6. ?

View attachment 578660
in the Valley before the temple of Quetesh
What do you have to do here?

View attachment 578701
Light the torches in the correct order... there aren't that many combinations

Last edited:

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
who are the three jerks that appear in the bar now? (and more importantly how do i get rid of them?)

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
who are the three jerks that appear in the bar now? (and more importantly how do i get rid of them?)
Just your typical arrogant NPCs. I think they have to do with goblin quest.
Try progressing the goblin questline.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes