FinalDrake

Nov 12, 2016
i had this happen too, you just have to keep giving her the goods till she caves.
Keep Giving who the goods? Mia or Frida? all i can give Frida is veggies during the day and the sausage at night

Edit: Nvm, i'm pretty sure it glitches if you build the garden before asking for the puppy, i just cheated with Saveeditor, added Baldur (Item#68) and uped the quest variable (#74 to 5)

Last edited:

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
which one do you mean?
The attack on the Goblin King?
The Raid against the Pygme Goblins
Or the ambush against the common enemy?
during the goblin king event, before and after meeting with Grugh(?). even after Grugh added to party, there is blank spot in the line that should be filled by Shakala

Armor22

Oct 4, 2018
Is there a way to change shakala wedding scene after it happened? I completed it long time ago and progressed so far, i can't really go back. when i use the potion to watch the scene it only shows original scene (with 2 parts to choose from)

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I cant get with Hilde into Frida's bed chamber to deliver the baby.
The bed chamber's door is locked because the front door's lock is still not fixed although I#m pretty sure I gave the padlock to Frida before.
How do I get into the bed chamber?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Good update, but is there a reason why shakalas face changes so drastically between new and old scenes. Plus, I liked the old face more. Also no conquering of the black goblins?

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Good update, but is there a reason why shakalas face changes so drastically between new and old scenes. Plus, I liked the old face more. Also no conquering of the black goblins?
In maghda the change was so good. But i think, i will not like the change of shakala's face.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Maghda is eeasily the ugliest female I have ever seen, from her face to her pimply arse...and I'm not going back!!!

The lightening spell now only hits 2 targets (If your lucky) usually only one and this late in the game goblins are more a nuisance than anything else. I haven't done the Goblin events yet, other than the marriage so maybe the fights get tougher.

For me the game keeps crashing, just closes down. Only started happening with this update.

That's my whine out of the way, still a great game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maghda is eeasily the ugliest female I have ever seen, from her face to her pimply arse...and I'm not going back!!!

The lightening spell now only hits 2 targets (If your lucky) usually only one and this late in the game goblins are more a nuisance than anything else. I haven't done the Goblin events yet, other than the marriage so maybe the fights get tougher.

For me the game keeps crashing, just closes down. Only started happening with this update.

That's my whine out of the way, still a great game
After you become Goblin King all Goblins in the Goblin Forest are your allies, you still can fight the ocassional Patrols near Mias house and the Tower of Dread, and the Black Goblins in the mountain area of course.
Lightning spell became a double attack skill, it can attack 2 enemies, but it can also hit a single target twice... the normal enemies can't really survive 1 hit though

VscntK1

Feb 16, 2019
If you are asking that I switched formation with my still alive goblin at the time, no i did not. Did I went to bed with the still alive goblin without switching out the formation, then yes. So far I just experienced one raid with the pygmy goblins, after that I continue the questline of everybody else for a while until i was unable to pull the pillars at the temple.
I'm having the same problem. Dead goblin party member still following me around, getting in the way while trying to move the pillars. All I can do with him is switch his position within the party formation. Quite annoying!

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Goblin King quest. I am unable to find Bhrute by the lake.
All I see are dead goblins everywhere, but no Bhrute.

I saw something in this thread about learning a skill for the bow, from Bhrute. Could that have possibly been a prerequisite to this? Or am I just screwed and need to start over?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Goblin King quest. I am unable to find Bhrute by the lake.
All I see are dead goblins everywhere, but no Bhrute.

I saw something in this thread about learning a skill for the bow, from Bhrute. Could that have possibly been a prerequisite to this? Or am I just screwed and need to start over?
Check this post and afaik, you learn 'Mighty Blow' from Bhrute.

Reactions: Mickiy

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I feel the gestation period for the girls is too long...it is fine if u play from the start I guess but playing the new update for Shakala quest just to wait (I think 20 days) for her to give birth so that u can have more than 10 goblin for another quest (also tell if there are other ways to increase goblin population plz) when u have all other quests done feels irritating

does anyone know the variables (I would guess different girls most likely have different variables regarding her pregnancy) to change pregnancy time for various girls or any mod or patch that reduces it?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes