Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey how to find more mates for building goblins army
first mate is shakala, for the second you have to wait around 30 days than leave the hideout or try to enter it... that initiates the first raid and as a result you get your second breeder... the daughter of Shakala can be born any time after this raid apparently

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
i've been wondering, when the raid mission activated, shakala's sprite should be following, and she does but i dont see any sprite nor image on the menu screen. is that a bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i've been wondering, when the raid mission activated, shakala's sprite should be following, and she does but i dont see any sprite nor image on the menu screen. is that a bug?
which one do you mean?
The attack on the Goblin King?
The Raid against the Pygme Goblins
Or the ambush against the common enemy?

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
For the main quest, go the tailor shop. (there are 2 I think, 1 black and 1 red)
The side quest is still there for me (mainly because I chose not to kill them :p ).
I have already buy the dresses, the kitchen event is compleated but the quest is still there

Oct 3, 2019
Literally the only game that's ever made me hard for Goblins (Goblin daughter and Seqouia, not Shakhala though), by far my all time favourite impregnation game, the animations need some work (too short with no option to loop) but otherwise absolutely fantastic.

I am curious however if Tinkerer has any plans for the NPC kids you have to grow up (particularly the daughters...) or if they're more-or-less mainly filler for the preg fetish. Also very excited for MC's mother and sister to show up and for more content with the succubus daughter

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
How hard is it to get 10+ goblins, Shakala only got pregnant ones and i got 7 babies out of it and since then not again.
Are those even staying alive long enough for the next batch to be around?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I wish more games gave a sense of pregression like this one, going from a simple goat fucking peasant that struggles to kill a single goblin to an actual strong fighter/mage is pretty rewarding, like all the pathfinder games where you go from a hobo to a god.

Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes