ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello.. how do SOLVE bug with Waystone that i cannot interact with. I founn all 6 of them yet the one near Cemetery for me is not activated and i cannot activate it at all. Does nothing.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys, android player here, we don't get the walkthrough PDF with the download and it is not linked in OP, could some charitative soul upload it here,I only found a folder 100 pages ago but did not have the one for updated 1.91.
Much appreciated!

Edit! Nevermind, I found you can access the walkthrough within the game! You are great the66

Last edited:
Reactions: Nordec

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Did you check your inventory for a crystal egg? can't power them up without a powersource
Thanks for your reply pal.. i have some in inventory i will try to find new ones maybe it bugged out after i downloaded new version and transfered files? lol..

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If so, then I must encounter a bug, because I got Shakala pregnant at least 10 times. I got warriors every time.
at least you got a solid income
well that's a relief I went back and checked the walk through for 171 release and saw that it said she will not tell you she is pregnant. i must have misread that along time ago. thanks for clearing that up.
the only ones that do not get pregnant yet are the vampires.
where is sakala's doughter quest??? i tried so long:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
it's inside Shakala... you need the decensor patch...

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi everyone! So Frida asked to fetch her sister for the birth scene, but once I return with Hilde, I can't access the bedroom to trigger the scene. Says ''the door is locked'' and now I'm stuck in the house.... Is there a fix for this bug?? Please help me out, I can't bother grinding for the second time :(

Last edited:

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
captives? anyone know any else besides the bat breeder? also was the oral scene fixed?gave her over 20 orgasms

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
captives? anyone know any else besides the bat breeder? also was the oral scene fixed?gave her over 20 orgasms
you capture Sequoia to be your goblin making machine... as of the dungeon.... the bat breeder and a spider girl (plus the first stage of an imp) will be thr focus of 2.01

Reactions: faefidis

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
ok first this game is one of the best i ever played big thanks to the developer(y)(y)(y)(y)

i have just a few questions on v 1.90
- i completed 76 mission i think this is all of them.
- second after i became the new mayor i get inside the mayor house and get this amazing scene with victoria but after it i speak with her and she say i was pregnant and her belly become big again but she didn't get birth ever for more than 70 days now is this a bug or there's some thing i need to do and she didn't sleep ever in the bed..
-third i think we need some thing like spell to stop relationship decay with the girls we can't sleep in all these beds ..
-fourth where is the cheat mod in v1.90
- fifth the girls who will not get birth in this v 1.90 dragon girl .alic .and orc girl ... and gwenneth any one more
-finally is the last version have a big content and deserve to download or wait for the next updates ....and if it is can i play with the same save file or i need to start new game ..

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
ok first this game is one of the best i ever played big thanks to the developer(y)(y)(y)(y)

i have just a few questions on v 1.90
- i completed 76 mission i think this is all of them.
- second after i became the new mayor i get inside the mayor house and get this amazing scene with victoria but after it i speak with her and she say i was pregnant and her belly become big again but she didn't get birth ever for more than 70 days now is this a bug or there's some thing i need to do and she didn't sleep ever in the bed..
-third i think we need some thing like spell to stop relationship decay with the girls we can't sleep in all these beds ..
- fifth the girls who will not get birth in this v 1.90 dragon girl .alic .and orc girl ... and gwenneth any one more
-finally is the last version have a big content and deserve to download or wait for the next updates ....and if it is can i play with the same save file or i need to start new game ..
1. You can always look in the walkthrough that's in your game folder
3. Look a few posts above yours
4. Check Lains Mod in the OP, you could encounter problems if you don't install it in v1.91
6. Your saves are in the 'www' folder of your game. Just copy and paste them in the new 'www' folder when you have downloaded the next update

Reactions: jemmy1997

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i speak with her and she say i was pregnant and her belly become big again but she didn't get birth ever for more than 70 days now is this a bug or there's some thing i need to do and she didn't sleep ever in the bed..
you need to buy beds
it's 11 step to your left from the guardtower. near the treestump
it has 2 new characters, 8 sex scenes, raiding system... it should give you 2-3 hours of content if you just do the minimum requirement

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
you need to buy beds

it's 11 step to your left from the guardtower. near the treestump

it has 2 new characters, 8 sex scenes, raiding system... it should give you 2-3 hours of content if you just do the minimum requirement
- i bought the five beds but nothing happened .
- i activate it but how it work?? is it only allow some poxes on the map or it can give other thing like mana or health

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
- i bought the five beds but nothing happened .
- i activate it but how it work?? is it only allow some poxes on the map or it can give other thing like mana or health
the boxes are enough, actually having high health is a problem since some traps dp a % of damage instead so recovering is a pain

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
theres an issue with a dead goblin party member not dying off completely even though its health has reached 0, the issue im having is that im unable to pull the pillars in the waystone quest and everytime i tried to do the pull action with the pillars, i just switch places with dead goblin party member thats still follows me for some reason, what do I?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes