OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hey guys i have 2questions. first how can i updates my armor and weapon(i didnt find how to)? and second where do i have to go to find the cristal for the spyglass??

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
hey guys i have 2questions. first how can i updates my armor and weapon(i didnt find how to)? and second where do i have to go to find the cristal for the spyglass??
You can only buy weapon/armor/accessory but can't upgrade it.
It has a walkthrough inside game folder......

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hi, sorry if this has been answered before but can someone help me, i keep getting this error message when I get taken to the goblin village for the first time..
when going to goblins village for the first time i am getting how do i fix this even downloaded new update and still getting the same thing

There is no such file, indeed (i.e. "BlueSky.png"). But AFAIK, this file is never called in the current scripts of the game (i.e. versions 1.90 and 1.91).

So IMHO, the question would be instead: how do you get this error ?

Have you downloaded the -latest- version indicated in the first post of this thread ? Are you using another version (for instance a "compressed" one, or may be the unofficial android port also available in the first post, or ...) ?

Have you installed the new version in the same directory/folder as a previous one ? You should try a clean install in that case (do not forget to save your saved game files before, and to reinstall them after).

Last edited:

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
Whose animation is it?
Shakala's Daughter in cowgirl scene

I really like Tinkeres animations.. there just needs to be more of them..
(And a creampie animation... this is propably the rarest animation in any og these games I can only find a single game with animated endings of a sex act Solvalley School )

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Or they could just download the fixed version since its already here
As I hadn't tested the new version before my concerned post, I was not sure that this new version also included a fix for the saved game files done AFTER the end of the quest. Apparently, after a quick test, it does. So the manual update is not necessary, indeed.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
Hello bois, ı have problem in the game :( in the quest of vampire b*tches, ı am not able to find any food. The Dwarf on the west road spawned one time and *pooof* no more... Help me :( ı keep dying.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello bois, ı have problem in the game :( in the quest of vampire b*tches, ı am not able to find any food. The Dwarf on the west road spawned one time and *pooof* no more... Help me :( ı keep dying.
You can stilll sacrifice Batbreeders from the cave near the Tower of dread

ItzPercival

Jul 1, 2017
can someone help?? what do i have to press to make the bat breeder orgasm? im on laptop and i keep pressing the arrow key and nothing changes..

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes