Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there a good/usable guide for the light puzzle(witch tomb)? i got it once on fluke then the game crashed and now i can't get it again.
start from the central pillar and try ro move the light around the corners (corner blocks are stuck)

D

Deleted member 478848

whats the incest content in the game? like mother, daughter, sister?

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
Hi, excuse me please, could you tell me how to activate the fast travel of the ancient runes, I just can't find a way... thank you people.

Sugondese

Aug 25, 2018
Hi, excuse me please, could you tell me how to activate the fast travel of the ancient runes, I just can't find a way... thank you people.
After your daughter is born Erevi will ask you go on a quest to activate them and take her with you

• Love
Reactions: MTZ32

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So this game has only 25 quests? now im stuck on My first PET quest i have all "toys" but all i can do is fuck her or get BJ.. other NPCs are not giving me any Q

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Looks like the official release is getting delayed till Tuesday (I don't have access to it, but the post is on Tinker's Patreon)

Reactions: fanboi

qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
finished the beta patch, ty. It was quite interesting. Will there be anything new in official release, compared to beta one?
Btw noticed a slight bug. When you become a king and go to show your strength (raid other goblin base), if you don't search the tents you can't finish the quest and when you are strong enough (so your goblin helpers don't die) they will follow you around to everywhere. You can pretty much give them armor(didn't try this part) and make them strong since they will level up with you. You need to either make it impossible to leave the area unless the tents are searched or make them stay in goblin village because visiting other ladies while you have 2 goblin groupies following you is a little weird.
2nd bug: Lightning storm doesn't deal dmg to 2 enemies. It attacks randomly (sometimes 1 enemy, sometimes 2) mostly 1 enemy

Reactions: potemkin
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes