RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The Question is how they will go around on that.
If the Dev was actively shareing a patch for enabling forbidden content that might be trouble... but if fans actually provided a patch that would change the game to include such content the story should be different... same as they always do I suppose
Mods don't make it as TAGs into the game main thread.
A example of this is Doctor Amana, game doesn't have incest tag but someone made a mod changing some character to become daughter of the protagonist (Roger).
It will always be needed for that to happen because the game is on Patreon, btw Patreon is now searching through F95 tags to see if games include content banned from their platform so expect to see changes on the tags too, even if it still has said content.
Where did you saw that? :unsure:

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Where did you saw that? :unsure:
I'm friend of various developers, they have shared some screenshots, which I won't show them because of their trust they put on me. But Patreon knows about f95 now, and are starting to warn some developers because of the tags include "incest, rape, etc, etc"

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
I'm friend of various developers, they have shared some screenshots, which I won't show them because of their trust they put on me. But Patreon knows about f95 now, and are starting to warn some developers because of the tags include "incest, rape, etc, etc"
any games like the mia scene? where mc could easily save her from getting fucked by two goblins in the forest but instead chooses to watch her moan and fucked because he doesn't wanna put her in danger ??

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Icstor is fucked them. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

ArnoldPistor

Oct 19, 2018
Ahaha, c'est un super jeu ;)

But, for the love of me, i can't find how to unlock the "Gwynneth house"
Even before i was the mayor, she's always been in the allay.

Where is her house and how can i go visit her ?

(please pretty please)

Reactions: Fahrenheit_666

scrappyy123

Mar 3, 2020
Ahaha, c'est un super jeu ;)

But, for the love of me, i can't find how to unlock the "Gwynneth house"
Even before i was the mayor, she's always been in the allay.

Where is her house and how can i go visit her ?

(please pretty please)
when you save her from the mayor son when you are trying to get vote's for mayor she takes you there then you can pay her more money to have sex with her in her house

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are also optional scenes with:
Mia & goblins
Mia & werewolf
Caliah & orc
Implied with daughter & tailor.
None of those are ntr. At least try to learn what the genre means before talking about it. :FacePalm:

Mia scenes happens before any relationship, same with Caliah and prety sure you can't marry/date the daughter.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really hope we'll get even more broodmothers for our goblin tribe in the future. For some reason I love the goblin quests and the hot little green girls there so much. I could imagine maybe a female black goblin joining our clan (you know like those lurking around at the mountain pass) as well as Sequoia giving birth to a female goblin so the harem gets bigger lol. Really can't have enough goblin girls in my fortress.

• Angry
Reactions: sfergerg39585

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
I really hope we'll get even more broodmothers for our goblin tribe in the future. For some reason I love the goblin quests and the hot little green girls there so much. I could imagine maybe a female black goblin joining our clan (you know like those lurking around at the mountain pass) as well as Sequoia giving birth to a female goblin so the harem gets bigger lol. Really can't have enough goblin girls in my fortress.
Especially at the rate the goblins die. It would be good to be a le to conquer other tribes. Could also create an affection scale for the various tribes which could result in rebellion if it gets too low.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes