OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hey guys i'm trying to make Gwynneth pregnant but i can't go inside her house. i did the quest for the mayor but nothing happen. do i miss something ??

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
Did you rescued Gwynneth in goblin forest?
i think so, i already went one time in her house but i don't remember how (couples weeks i didn't play) she is at her usual spot in the center of the city and she provide the same stuff i try to talk to her in the morning afternoon evening night but nothing change i think i miss something bcause i can't enter in her house whenever i try

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i think so, i already went one time in her house but i don't remember how (couples weeks i didn't play) she is at her usual spot in the center of the city and she provide the same stuff i try to talk to her in the morning afternoon evening night but nothing change i think i miss something bcause i can't enter in her house whenever i try
After saveing her from your competitor in the Goblin Forest and don't ask for any reward she'll offer you an option for 64 Gold that makes the home visit repeatable

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
After saveing her from your competitor in the Goblin Forest and don't ask for any reward she'll offer you an option for 64 Gold that makes the home visit repeatable
ok i don't remember what i say to her if i accept something or not... is there any other way to go in her house or i'm fu..ed lol

ArnoldPistor

Oct 19, 2018
ok i don't remember what i say to her if i accept something or not... is there any other way to go in her house or i'm fu..ed lol
Ahaha, same here, i watched the rape taking place :')
Well, i restarted the game, OnePunch© my stats, gave me a little gold (150k) and i'm already at this point :D
Oh and i desactivated the censorship too

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
how do you trigger the erevi daughter scenes? I follow the walktrhougt to the letter and nothing, are those scenes removed?

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
how do you trigger the erevi daughter scenes? I follow the walktrhougt to the letter and nothing, are those scenes removed?
A lot of ppl are going to throw a fit because it's been answered a lot of times :)

In the OP there's a decensor patch, which will let you 'see, watch, indulge' in stuff that would be otherwise unavailable (iirc something to do with patreon rules) ...

Anyway, just drop this text file in the www folder :)
View attachment Censorship.txt

Reactions: DrWho8248

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is it normal in the first animated sex scene with Shakala's daughter that the animation just stops inbetween? I mean sometimes there's a black screen for a split second (which I assume is when the animation loops) but it also stops like every 5 or 6 seconds and stays freezed for 1 or 2 seconds...

FF4441

Mar 9, 2019
You need sheep for Magda, dwarf, human or bat breeder (iirc) for the vampire sisters and for the dark elf black goblins and bat breeders are the best. Also a bat breeder is needed once to put her in your dungeon.
I don't remember other cases where something is needed.
Do you know which one is best for the ritual? I am not sure if it's human or black goblin

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Sorry to bother with such a question, but my searches in the thread have been unfruitful (perhaps I haven't though of the right keyword): is there any way to access the alternative/extra Shakala's wedding scene in a save where you're way past that? I can't seem to find a way and the spirit potion only shows the original one.
I'm just very curious about what that content is like and I don't have a save going as far back as before the wedding.

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I have released the vampires and brought them food but I can't go more than 1 round. No options to use potions during sex scene so I used it before starting sex scene but still 1 round. When it comes to ziva and cleah I used fertility potion when given the option in the temple's MC bedroom but still only 1 round. Is this intended or am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I have released the vampires and brought them food but I can't go more than 1 round. No options to use potions during sex scene so I used it before starting sex scene but still 1 round. When it comes to ziva and cleah I used fertility potion when given the option in the temple's MC bedroom but still only 1 round. Is this intended or am I missing something?
You need energy potions iirc. It should prompt you to use one after each ejaculation. You can at most go for three rounds that way.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I forgot to accept gabriel's mission.now i can't do female goblin anymore. can some one fix my save pls
View attachment 625807
Gabriel should have nothing to do with what you said.... his only purpose is being your side kick in one of Zivah's missions.
That also unlocks sexual intercourse with several other characters.
Unless you chose to kill Shakala on one of your first encounters with her (which is not part of any Quest)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes