Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
Have a weird little problem. Restarted a new playthrough and for some reason cannot trigger "Cheer up Liandra" this time. I was thinking somehow I got bad luck using Enhanced Fertility. opened a save in save editor and saw the pregstat for liandra at 40 days. So the game knows she's pregnant, yet the quest wont trigger. I've finished all other quests currently in game except Frida wanting a new sexy outfit.

Edit: Fixed it, went old school, edited the Preg stat in save to 0, and then just put another bun in the oven.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So... for some reason Victoria doesn't seem to give birth to her second child. I've bought all the beds but she's been pregnant for far longer than 15-20 days now. Am I missing something here or is her pregnancy just that much longer than everyone else's?

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
So... for some reason Victoria doesn't seem to give birth to her second child. I've bought all the beds but she's been pregnant for far longer than 15-20 days now. Am I missing something here or is her pregnancy just that much longer than everyone else's?
I was just about to ask about that. I'm pretty sure she has been pregnant with the 2nd child for awhile now. I have the bed, but no child born. There have been births from other women since, so while I don't know exactly how far in she is, it should be long enough for a birth.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I was just about to ask about that. I'm pretty sure she has been pregnant with the 2nd child for awhile now. I have the bed, but no child born. There have been births from other women since, so while I don't know exactly how far in she is, it should be long enough for a birth.
If it is actually a confirmed bug, I hope that it gets fixed soon. Preferably in the next update which should be in a few days.

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
If it is actually a confirmed bug, I hope that it gets fixed soon. Preferably in the next update which should be in a few days.
I just played a little today and Victoria gave birth to the second child a boy now. I do feel it lasted a little longer than the first, but it's hard to say I'm around 130days in. I understand it doesn't help in your case, advancing the days a bit might help or might not. It very well could be a glitch/bug in your game. Could try making a copy of your saves and then reinstalling the game again maybe a bit of code corrupted during first install. Again wish i could offer better advice or help.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes