dxxddddd87

May 20, 2018
So... for some reason Victoria doesn't seem to give birth to her second child. I've bought all the beds but she's been pregnant for far longer than 15-20 days now. Am I missing something here or is her pregnancy just that much longer than everyone else's?
You could fix it by changing the day till birth variable with the save editor.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Yea I have all beds already. Also tried reinstalling the game and keeping my save files but that didn't help either. There is no mission that's needed to have her give birth, right? I know her first pregnancy took ages because certain missions were needed for her to progress but I doubt this is the case here even more so because as far as I can tell I don't have any missions to do anymore anyways.
I think you must play a little with the doors.go in the room and leave a little.I had the same problem one time.If victoria is in your room leave and go in again.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
So... for some reason Victoria doesn't seem to give birth to her second child. I've bought all the beds but she's been pregnant for far longer than 15-20 days now. Am I missing something here or is her pregnancy just that much longer than everyone else's?
Tinkerer hasn't been able to find a sexy way to add labour... so girls will give birth when the peasant isn't around

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think you must play a little with the doors.go in the room and leave a little.I had the same problem one time.If victoria is in your room leave and go in again.
And with "your room" you mean the bedroom in the mayor's house (which is pretty much my and Victoria's house at this point)? Victoria is always just walking around near that reception desk... I've already tried leaving the house and going back in even trying it at different times a day but still nothing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And with "your room" you mean the bedroom in the mayor's house (which is pretty much my and Victoria's house at this point)? Victoria is always just walking around near that reception desk... I've already tried leaving the house and going back in even trying it at different times a day but still nothing.
In game you have many bedrooms that you share with the ladies or are given by them... but the bedroom in the rented house in weirdwood is the exception... you can actually call that one YOUR bedroom

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
In game you have many bedrooms that you share with the ladies or are given by them... but the bedroom in the rented house in weirdwood is the exception... you can actually call that one YOUR bedroom
Wait a minute... are you saying Victoria gives birth in MY house? In my bedroom?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait a minute... are you saying Victoria gives birth in MY house? In my bedroom?
As far as I recall you are never present for child birth... you just "come home" and the women says "here is your child dear".
Even dureing Frida's birth the screen fades out while the child just "pops out of her"
So if it is that you are asking you would have to enter and leave the house of the mayor I suppose.
Again I never really had lasting issues

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
As far as I recall you are never present for child birth... you just "come home" and the women says "here is your child dear".
Even dureing Frida's birth the screen fades out while the child just "pops out of her"
So if it is that you are asking you would have to enter and leave the house of the mayor I suppose.
Again I never really had lasting issues
Seems like I just got the short end of the stick. I know that all women always give birth off screen but Victoria just doesn't give birth at all. Her second pregnancy is just completely broken and I feel like I tried everything but she still just doesn't give birth... I really don't know what to do. Of course I could still try to change stuff in that save editor thingy but I'd rather not... I don't wanna break even more things.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Seems like I just got the short end of the stick. I know that all women always give birth off screen but Victoria just doesn't give birth at all. Her second pregnancy is just completely broken and I feel like I tried everything but she still just doesn't give birth... I really don't know what to do. Of course I could still try to change stuff in that save editor thingy but I'd rather not... I don't wanna break even more things.
Yes i mean the bedroom that you make the previous baby with victoria.Its just a place that you must understand without asking more.My advice was to go in and out at least one day and if you see victoria in mayor bedroom you just go there and the born video will be start.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yes i mean the bedroom that you make the previous baby with victoria.Its just a place that you must understand without asking more.My advice was to go in and out at least one day and if you see victoria in major bedroom you just go there and the born video will be start.
She is never there tho. That's the thing...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Doesn't matter where her sprite is, it matters whether you enter her bedroom or not. The event fires regardless of her sprites location.
Well I've already entered her bedroom countless times when I went to bed and slept to see if things would finally trigger.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
did you leave the house and/or weirdwood in between those attempts though?
Yea I left her house lots of times and re-entered but leaving Weirdwood? I mean I also tried sleeping at Mia's and Frida's places and came back to check the next day but nothing. Her birth just doesn't trigger... I'm really sorry for bringing this whole pregnancy dilemma up over and over again but it just ruins the fun (and functionality) of the game for me. I bet all of you guys are already tired of this.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes