Dec 28, 2018

Hi again!

I'm sure you are all eagerly awaiting the new update, as am I. But I've once again deviated form the path and added more work. In order to improve the flow of the story/timeline I added a new quest, resulting in more maps, new critters and redoing an existing map.

I know, this was supposed to be a simple update; add another scene for the bat breeder, add one new map, kill a few existing critters, dump a new pet in the dungeon and do a couple of scenes for her. Easy-peasy, done in 4-5 weeks.

Now the update will contain the following changes:

- 4 New map sections

- 4 refurbished maps

- 3 New enemy critters (+ some variations of them)

- 1 new pet (spidergirl)

- 5 new quests

- 5 new scenes (4 spider girl and 1 batbreeder), each in both pregnant and non pregnant versions

- 4 new animations. Again each in pregnant and non pregnant variations

- 2 new spells

- 2 new costumes

- an autosave system

- a familiar/pet/companion to help you on your adventures

- and to top it all of, I'm seriously considering making a pregnant version of the existing Bat breeder scenes in the game.

So to sum up; I have pretty much fucked up every aspect of the original plan. And what I'm trying to say is that I need more time, and hope you'll be patient with me.

What does the spidergirl add to the game?

I want all the pets/girls in the dungeon to add something more than just sex scenes. The plan is to have them add an element of production. The Bat breeder produces crystallized eggs used for magical enhancements, and the spider girl will produce spider eggs. Which have become a rather essential ingredient in a several potions. She'll produce a cluster of eggs every week or so.

Why all the changes to the Bat Breeder?

A major theme of this game is pregnancy. Currently after having sex with the Bat Breeder, she may or may not pop out a few eggs the following day. But she never really achieves a pregnant form/shape. The plan is to have her lay a batch of eggs every week instead so she has time become more curvy. This causes some problems with the existing scenes in game, since they don't take pregnancy into account. I could just make them unavailable during her gestation period, but that will leave her with just one scene. So I would like to at least convert a couple to take her pregnancy into account. It's likely done in no more than 4-5 days, but it still takes time.

Autosave system?

I've implemented a system that saves the game in slot 1 at the start of each new day. Some players seem to save less diligently than others and tend to lose a lot of progress. Hopefully this will make things a bit more player friendly. I still very much advise people to manually save in the remaining slots though!

Companion/familiar?

If Nergal bestows his favor upon the MC, he may be granted a magical companion of sorts. Alas (and what will certainly disappoint one particular fan) I'm going to cut this feature very short for now. It fit well as a reward for all the hard work the MC has to do in this update. But it will require an update on it's own just to implement a decent portion of the story I want to add for it. So for now it's just a simple companion added for testing purposes.

I hope I didn't make this post too long, I felt I needed to let you know why things are taking so long. Apart from the bat breeder scenes I wish to convert to a pregnant state, and some cutscene images, all render work is done. All the new critters and maps are also done. Scriptwise I'm likely 40% done. Hopefully I can have my draft done by next Sunday and start doing my own testing. After that it's off to my quality guy, then it will be sent to Nergalites for more playtesting (for those who want). At this point the old bat breeder scenes will likely still not have been converted. To save time, I'll be doing these during the testing period.

In other words, it's looking to be closer to the middle of May before the game will be out.

I hope you understand.

Tinkerer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sounds awesome. take all the time you need :D
if you want to implement more pets for "production" what about a cowgirl for some delicious milk? ^^ maybe for a breast expansion potion or something else. not sure if that is already planned but i just wanted to bring that up.
keep up the great work and dont stress yourself ;D

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
if you want to implement more pets for "production" what about a cowgirl for some delicious milk? ^^ maybe for a breast expansion potion or something else. not sure if that is already planned but i just wanted to bring that up.
cowgirl has been confirmed, we just don't know when.

• Love
Reactions: JudithBestWaifu
May 26, 2019
Three things buddy:

1) The person you're responding to is not the developer of the game. He just copied the developer's (Tinkerer) post on Patreon and pasted it here onto this forum. Just thought you should know.

2) A cow-girl would be a pretty interesting addition to this game. No doubt.

3) Diane is obviously the best waifu. I mean, she's undoubtedly the inspiration for your cow-girl idea. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Balmung85

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Three things buddy:

1) The person you're responding to is not the developer of the game. He just copied the developer's (Tinkerer) post on Patreon and pasted it here onto this forum. Just thought you should know.

3) Diane is obviously the best waifu. I mean, she's undoubtedly the inspiration for your cow-girl idea. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I would like to see it in game))) Cow girls with giant breasts and with her milk from her udders we can make potion to increase size of every girl breasts we want)

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I would like to see it in game))) Cow girls with giant breasts and with her milk from her udders we can make potion to increase size of every girl breasts we want)
as much as i want to see that happen but think its not going to happen, otherwise tinkerer need to re-do all the rendors just to make the breast bigger. That will take a hell of a long time

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
play this one (bimbo high), though without cow girls, at least you dont need gigantic breasts potions.
and im sure there is a few more similar games.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I'm using the unofficial android release from the66 and can't seem to be able to start Mia's direwoolf pup quest. I'm at the point that she tells you that she is very sad and is not a good company right now but the Quest isn't on the log. I have finished most of the other quests so I need this to continue with her and with Friya. Any idea what I could do to fix this? I'm sorry if someone has already asked this.

Dec 28, 2018
Three things buddy:

thanks man. i knew tinkerer is making the game and was already wondering if he works on the game too xD

diane ist hot, no doubt about that but the best fitting character for a fertile cowgirl is judith with her huge udders ;)

Dec 28, 2018
as much as i want to see that happen but think its not going to happen, otherwise tinkerer need to re-do all the rendors just to make the breast bigger. That will take a hell of a long time
it could be just one or two additional scenes for every girl where she drinks a portion and her breast gets bigger (temporarily?)
she could have horns and cow ears grow too

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
it could be just one or two additional scenes for every girl where she drinks a portion and her breast gets bigger (temporarily?)
she could have horns and cow ears grow too
they drink and see them grow and that is it?

and the game got now 3 Goblins 2 giants 2 dungoan pets (soon atleast) 2 tower 3 temple 3 vampires 1 dragon girl 1 prostitued 1 mayors wife 1 well elf and Mia . so 20 girls that need updates. so he need to re-do the breast on all of them.

Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes