Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Just finished the game and I must say holy shit this game is perfect has so many fetishes and the art design is top notch can't wait to see more in the next updates my favourite wife is Shakala at first i thought she was lame but the next quests with her were amazing !!!

May 26, 2019
So i just finnished the game with the current playable content and i have to say that i really enjoyed it.

The only thing that made me mad at times was some crashes once in a while, espaccaly if i didnt creat a save in the time before the crash (but seeing autosave beeing implemented next update i hope, that that is not an issue anymore)

I really liked the non-linearity of the game.. Yes, sometimes i had to look at the walkthrought to get back on track with stuff but compared to mosst games it is very well done.

Only thing i am left to hope that gets optimised are the animated scenes. I love them, but skipping them or advancing them ends up beeing a key smashing for me because i cant find out how else to advance those scenes :)
This has been stated before but if you're experiencing a lot of crashes, then you should probably turn off the "lighting effects" in the main menu.

Tinkerer is supposedly using an old and outdated lighting effects resource that is very taxing on most computers.

Otherwise, nice review and it's great to hear you enjoyed this game.

Reactions: DarkDesires666

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
This has been stated before but if you're experiencing a lot of crashes, then you should probably turn off the "lighting effects" in the main menu.

Tinkerer is supposedly using an old and outdated lighting effects resource that is very taxing on most computers.

Otherwise, nice review and it's great to hear you enjoyed this game.
lol. i have an overclocked 5820k 6 core/12 thread cpu with 32 gib ram and an overclocked 1080 ti. game still crashes. my solution is frequent saves but tinkerer really needs to fix this stuff one day. doesn't matter if you have good rig or not obviously.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
lol. i have an overclocked 5820k 6 core/12 thread cpu with 32 gib ram and an overclocked 1080 ti. game still crashes. my solution is frequent saves but tinkerer really needs to fix this stuff one day. doesn't matter if you have good rig or not obviously.
The engine itself is not the most stable one though...
It tends to get worse on older machines, but it's not exclusive an issue of them

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
The engine itself is not the most stable one though...
It tends to get worse on older machines, but it's not exclusive an issue of them
well i didn't really look into the rpgm engine itself but there is a ton of games (also large games like pq) that are made in rpmg and don't have crashing issues. so i doubt it's an unsolveable problem and i also doubt it's about my pc since as said lots of other games work fine and it should be more than capable of running something like it 24/7. don't get me wrong i love the game but it can be frustraiting to loose sometimes hours of gameplay because of a crash just because you forgot to save. that's why i say one day he should sort this problems out one way or another.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
I have a previous save that's not the issue here. The issue is that when the time comes for the sex scene I will get stuck in there.
The walkthrough of game is already included in the66 Android port. Double tap on screen to go in menu and click on walkthrough.
If your game freeze during gameplay try to restart game,if it happens very frequently then your webview implementation is not good, therefore nothing can be done . If problem arises during animinated sex scenes disable it through menu.
Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybermorf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well i didn't really look into the rpgm engine itself but there is a ton of games (also large games like pq) that are made in rpmg and don't have crashing issues. so i doubt it's an unsolveable problem and i also doubt it's about my pc since as said lots of other games work fine and it should be more than capable of running something like it 24/7. don't get me wrong i love the game but it can be frustraiting to loose sometimes hours of gameplay because of a crash just because you forgot to save. that's why i say one day he should sort this problems out one way or another.
It depends on the Version RPGM. RPG Maker 2000, XP, VX and VX Ace had been very stable, RPG Maker MV (which PQ is based on) is not.
It's not really an issue most of the time, but it leads to game crashes every once in a while... add a taxing script on a weak Engine and you'll get frequent crashes. Better Coders can manage to cut this down or offer options to disable exceptionally taxing Scripts (like the lightning effect)

Reactions: Stareagle lord

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
i hope he adds more elven women, maybe some fox-race women like ahri-L.O.L. game^^ about game when will next v come out anyone knows? :)
I believe Tinkerer pondered a fox-race woman, but as it's the case with all those suggestions and ideas, many won't make it into a game.
And maybe a princess btw.. would't mind Mc getting a princess, maybe a queen with princess daughter? x) however that would work out is another story..
all we know is that the king sent his armies against the nergalites.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
all we know is that the king sent his armies against the nergalites.
We also DO know that the king sends his knights into combat against any raise of disturbance like growing Goblin Tribes and potentially rebels (later from a letter that the Noble Lady whom supported our competitor in the mayor election).
Maybe make use of a hentai Cliche of a warrior princess than ;)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So i just finnished the game with the current playable content and i have to say that i really enjoyed it.

The only thing that made me mad at times was some crashes once in a while, espaccaly if i didnt creat a save in the time before the crash (but seeing autosave beeing implemented next update i hope, that that is not an issue anymore)

I really liked the non-linearity of the game.. Yes, sometimes i had to look at the walkthrought to get back on track with stuff but compared to mosst games it is very well done.

Only thing i am left to hope that gets optimised are the animated scenes. I love them, but skipping them or advancing them ends up beeing a key smashing for me because i cant find out how else to advance those scenes :)
About certain animated scenes (not all of them) being "stuck" in a loop, is an old issue which shouldn't be a problem with the newer scenes. The trick told long ago to by-pass the problem, was to click z or shift+z during the scene, then it should get out of the loop after a few seconds and game can be continued normally again.
I'm pretty sure that's the advice, but correct me if being wrong, has been a loooong time ;)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know if the animations being kinda choppy is normal? I mean sure you can clearly see that whenever it starts looping the screen goes black for a split second but for me the whole scene freezes regularly for 4-6 seconds actually. The same happens sometimes in battle sequences. So now I don't know if it's because of the game or because of my laptop (which isn't the best but it should be enough). I know that RPGM games tend to be kinda laggy so it could be that too, right?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes