Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
they drink and see them grow and that is it?

and the game got now 3 Goblins 2 giants 2 dungoan pets (soon atleast) 2 tower 3 temple 3 vampires 1 dragon girl 1 prostitued 1 mayors wife 1 well elf and Mia . so 20 girls that need updates. so he need to re-do the breast on all of them.
I think he is referring to haveing a single Bonus scene for all girls.
Give the girl a potion and it will trigger, at the end of the scene her body will turn back to normal.
Well it's less ambitious... but personally I can't get behind that idea... I like the Holstaur Girl idea though

Reactions: Raptus Puellae
May 26, 2019
I would like to see it in game))) Cow girls with giant breasts and with her milk from her udders we can make potion to increase size of every girl breasts we want)
I REALLY LIKE this idea. :D

But it would most likely require too many new renders on Tinkerer's part. So I don't see it happening. But I really like where your head is at.

Reactions: TNVL

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

and the game got now 3 Goblins 2 giants 2 dungoan pets (soon atleast) 2 tower 3 temple 3 vampires 1 dragon girl 1 prostitued 1 mayors wife 1 well elf and Mia . so 20 girls that need updates. so he need to re-do the breast on all of them.
Greenie, that was before the gonlin update, now it's 22

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Screenshot_2020-04-30-20-17-16-807_org.peasants.quest.the66.jpg

OK so after my previous problem was ignored I desided to start the game from the start and now I have a new problem. When I rent a room at the tavern and try to sleep this happens. What the actual F should I do about it?

P. S.: For those that don't see it the door disappeared.

P. S. 2: This is the Android version.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
OK so after my previous problem was ignored I desided to start the game from the start and now I have a new problem. When I rent a room at the tavern and try to sleep this happens. What the actual F should I do about it?

did you do the Blacksmit return the dog quest?, otherwise it will keep happening

Reactions: Cybermorf
Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 639517

option 1: load an old save

if option 1 doesnt work try option 2

option 2: save more often

i hope i could help and have fun ;D

Reactions: Cybermorf
Dec 28, 2018

no ofc i meant that the tits grow and then a scene starts. after the scene the tits shrink again (which is lame), so tinkerer doesnt need to change every exsiting scene. it would obviously be better to give the player more options but i understand that it would double his work for every update xD

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
So i just finnished the game with the current playable content and i have to say that i really enjoyed it.

The only thing that made me mad at times was some crashes once in a while, espaccaly if i didnt creat a save in the time before the crash (but seeing autosave beeing implemented next update i hope, that that is not an issue anymore)

I really liked the non-linearity of the game.. Yes, sometimes i had to look at the walkthrought to get back on track with stuff but compared to mosst games it is very well done.

Only thing i am left to hope that gets optimised are the animated scenes. I love them, but skipping them or advancing them ends up beeing a key smashing for me because i cant find out how else to advance those scenes :)

Reactions: andi80
Dec 28, 2018
i wasnt really into goblin girls before the update but the idea of having your own harem consisting of only breeders with the sole purpose of bearing your children is hot. the fact that you get new breeders by defeating your enemies and taking their women makes it even hotter.

does someone know if there will be more goblin girls (hopefully taken from enemy tribes) to increase your harem?
the enemy tribes could have different goblin races to bring more variety to the looks of the breeders

Reactions: FlamesOfVengeance

betaboi

Jul 21, 2019
so i think im stuck since i used the dick growth potion for peddler quest on frida and now i cant get any.
i need dresses for shakala and erevi but cant get anywhere.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes