Feb 17, 2018
How many times do I have to mate with Shakala til she gives birth to a girl? im already 814 days in game and still nothing! Guess I need to make 1 million goblin runts!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yea I left her house lots of times and re-entered but leaving Weirdwood? I mean I also tried sleeping at Mia's and Frida's places and came back to check the next day but nothing. Her birth just doesn't trigger... I'm really sorry for bringing this whole pregnancy dilemma up over and over again but it just ruins the fun (and functionality) of the game for me. I bet all of you guys are already tired of this.
I wouldn't say that it is a bother... just strange.
I certainly can't replicate this problem with my game... if you were a Patron I'd suggest to contact Tinkerer there and offer to send him your save file to take a look for you...
If you aren't maybe useing a savefile from someone else and useing the MC renamig function will help you

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I wouldn't say that it is a bother... just strange.
I certainly can't replicate this problem with my game... if you were a Patron I'd suggest to contact Tinkerer there and offer to send him your save file to take a look for you...
If you aren't maybe useing a savefile from someone else and useing the MC renamig function will help you
I don't know... I really wouldn't want to just continue with someone else's save. I mean I have a couple of children already so they wouldn't have the names I chose for them either. Aside from that it would just feel like all my progress was for nothing... and I'm almost 30 hours into the game so starting from the beginning would be the biggest pain.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018

Hi again!

I'm sure you are all eagerly awaiting the new update, as am I. But I've once again deviated form the path and added more work. In order to improve the flow of the story/timeline I added a new quest, resulting in more maps, new critters and redoing an existing map.

I know, this was supposed to be a simple update; add another scene for the bat breeder, add one new map, kill a few existing critters, dump a new pet in the dungeon and do a couple of scenes for her. Easy-peasy, done in 4-5 weeks.

Now the update will contain the following changes:

- 4 New map sections

- 4 refurbished maps

- 3 New enemy critters (+ some variations of them)

- 1 new pet (spidergirl)

- 5 new quests

- 5 new scenes (4 spider girl and 1 batbreeder), each in both pregnant and non pregnant versions

- 4 new animations. Again each in pregnant and non pregnant variations

- 2 new spells

- 2 new costumes

- an autosave system

- a familiar/pet/companion to help you on your adventures

- and to top it all of, I'm seriously considering making a pregnant version of the existing Bat breeder scenes in the game.

So to sum up; I have pretty much fucked up every aspect of the original plan. And what I'm trying to say is that I need more time, and hope you'll be patient with me.

What does the spidergirl add to the game?

I want all the pets/girls in the dungeon to add something more than just sex scenes. The plan is to have them add an element of production. The Bat breeder produces crystallized eggs used for magical enhancements, and the spider girl will produce spider eggs. Which have become a rather essential ingredient in a several potions. She'll produce a cluster of eggs every week or so.

Why all the changes to the Bat Breeder?

A major theme of this game is pregnancy. Currently after having sex with the Bat Breeder, she may or may not pop out a few eggs the following day. But she never really achieves a pregnant form/shape. The plan is to have her lay a batch of eggs every week instead so she has time become more curvy. This causes some problems with the existing scenes in game, since they don't take pregnancy into account. I could just make them unavailable during her gestation period, but that will leave her with just one scene. So I would like to at least convert a couple to take her pregnancy into account. It's likely done in no more than 4-5 days, but it still takes time.

Autosave system?

I've implemented a system that saves the game in slot 1 at the start of each new day. Some players seem to save less diligently than others and tend to lose a lot of progress. Hopefully this will make things a bit more player friendly. I still very much advise people to manually save in the remaining slots though!

Companion/familiar?

If Nergal bestows his favor upon the MC, he may be granted a magical companion of sorts. Alas (and what will certainly disappoint one particular fan) I'm going to cut this feature very short for now. It fit well as a reward for all the hard work the MC has to do in this update. But it will require an update on it's own just to implement a decent portion of the story I want to add for it. So for now it's just a simple companion added for testing purposes.

I hope I didn't make this post too long, I felt I needed to let you know why things are taking so long. Apart from the bat breeder scenes I wish to convert to a pregnant state, and some cutscene images, all render work is done. All the new critters and maps are also done. Scriptwise I'm likely 40% done. Hopefully I can have my draft done by next Sunday and start doing my own testing. After that it's off to my quality guy, then it will be sent to Nergalites for more playtesting (for those who want). At this point the old bat breeder scenes will likely still not have been converted. To save time, I'll be doing these during the testing period.

In other words, it's looking to be closer to the middle of May before the game will be out.

I hope you understand.

Tinkerer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are there any patrons around here who could report a bug/glitch to Tinkerer?
well sure... but without much background knowledge this is bound to be a hazzle for us, Tinkerer and yourself.
Each Question he asks has to be relied to you, answered and relied back to him.
On the other hand the OP contains a link to his Website and discord... it should be far easier and better to use those medias

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
- a familiar/pet/companion to help you on your adventures
it's gonna be awesome....
I've implemented a system that saves the game in slot 1 at the start of each new day. Some players seem to save less diligently than others and tend to lose a lot of progress. Hopefully this will make things a bit more player friendly. I still very much advise people to manually save in the remaining slots though!
a problem for people that use only one save....
- 2 new spells
that's what I'm talking about.... need more firepower
- 2 new costumes
even better!

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
I don't know... I really wouldn't want to just continue with someone else's save. I mean I have a couple of children already so they wouldn't have the names I chose for them either. Aside from that it would just feel like all my progress was for nothing... and I'm almost 30 hours into the game so starting from the beginning would be the biggest pain.
Just spend one day in your mayor house(go in and out in your home's doors) .I think in afternoon, she is in the bedroom.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hey do the Halfling and hooker have pregnant states/pics? I know you can knock them up, but how far along is the art for them. Preg bellys or not?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hey do the Halfling and hooker have pregnant states/pics? I know you can knock them up, but how far along is the art for them. Preg bellys or not?
Rosy (the halfling) has a pregnant switch in her code as every other girl in the game but no content with that, Gwen (the prostitute) has content but you have to finish Victoria's content first.

Reactions: Midge

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Who can help me set up a trap for dolf (male ogre)?
You speak about the trap idea to everi and some others womens but you take negative answers.After that you go to calleah so she say about that trap.The first after that is go to tailor shop to buy a dress to wear it yourself.Second, steal hairs from the horse samson to make you a wig(in food store) and you just put the trap and make ogre fall in it.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes