FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I just played a little today and Victoria gave birth to the second child a boy now. I do feel it lasted a little longer than the first, but it's hard to say I'm around 130days in. I understand it doesn't help in your case, advancing the days a bit might help or might not. It very well could be a glitch/bug in your game. Could try making a copy of your saves and then reinstalling the game again maybe a bit of code corrupted during first install. Again wish i could offer better advice or help.
I really don't know what happened with Victoria and why she just doesn't give birth. When she gave birth to the first child she told the MC to get a bed for the kid, right? After that she wanted to "celebrate" as we know and we see the first (and I think only) animated scene with Victoria... and well she got pregnant 'cause of that and told me the next day. So I don't know if she got pregnant too soon after the first one or something but now she's about 30-40 days into the pregnancy I'd guess.

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
I really don't know what happened with Victoria and why she just doesn't give birth. When she gave birth to the first child she told the MC to get a bed for the kid, right? After that she wanted to "celebrate" as we know and we see the first (and I think only) animated scene with Victoria... and well she got pregnant 'cause of that and told me the next day. So I don't know if she got pregnant too soon after the first one or something but now she's about 30-40 days into the pregnancy I'd guess.
I Had that happen as well, right after the animated scene she said good news I'm pregnant, than a couple days later about 10ish I think she did a slightly different line of 'pregnant again, we will manage somehow" not sure why the second line during the same pregnancy cycle. I bought all the beds from marcus at once the first time she tells you to go.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I Had that happen as well, right after the animated scene she said good news I'm pregnant, than a couple days later about 10ish I think she did a slightly different line of 'pregnant again, we will manage somehow" not sure why the second line during the same pregnancy cycle. I bought all the beds from marcus at once the first time she tells you to go.
I don't know if our files are just so glitchy or if Victoria's pregnancy is just hella broken.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright I tried reinstalling the game now and I've slept for ages and Victoria still doesn't give birth to her second child. She should be about 60-80 days pregnant now and still nothing. I think the only thing that can help at this point is that Tinkerer patches it in the next version/versions. Hopefully that would fix things for me.

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
Alright I tried reinstalling the game now and I've slept for ages and Victoria still doesn't give birth to her second child. She should be about 60-80 days pregnant now and still nothing. I think the only thing that can help at this point is that Tinkerer patches it in the next version/versions. Hopefully that would fix things for me.
Ouch, yeah wish i could give you help on how to fix it, not sure what is different on mine that caused her to give birth to the baby boy.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Ouch, yeah wish i could give you help on how to fix it, not sure what is different on mine that caused her to give birth to the baby boy.
Was she standing somewhere specific or was it a specific time of day? I really don't know what's wrong to be honest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Was she standing somewhere specific or was it a specific time of day? I really don't know what's wrong to be honest.
I remember I had issues with her 2nd pregnancy aswell, but I reloaded a save game from before and this time everything went fine... and even with further children there were no more issues

ekezie

Dec 21, 2017
Nothing beats Victoria in her non pregnant red lingerie though:love::love::love:
Well yeah, but what I like the most about this game is that Tinkerer got some wild imagination going on and the result often doesn't fit the mold. I mean, bat breeder, transforming into a tree with a mushroom dick etc... very few people would be able to come up with the idea, and even less would do it right artwork and storywise. Not something you see every day honestly...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright, I give up. Victoria just can't give birth to her second child for me. Only a patch can fix this issue at this point I think.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Maybe you need more beds? Have you talked to the carpenter?
Yea I have all beds already. Also tried reinstalling the game and keeping my save files but that didn't help either. There is no mission that's needed to have her give birth, right? I know her first pregnancy took ages because certain missions were needed for her to progress but I doubt this is the case here even more so because as far as I can tell I don't have any missions to do anymore anyways.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes