TimelessTwo

Feb 26, 2019
I have an updated 1.9.1 savefile done started from 0 in the current version, only scenes left are with Shakala's daughter. I only had a child with Victoria and Erevi (the succubus daughter). I only hope you like the names haha

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Very interesting game and concept. For future updates: add hotkeys for map and inventory. M and I. A fullscreen option.

I'm just starting out (v1.91), but the tags claim there are animations. I have them turned on, but everything is still old-school static images.

EDIT: I looked in the game files and found there are only a few animations for certain girls. That's a shame. I really wanted to see that Troll @$$ bounce. LMAO. Hopefully all the sex scenes will get an animation patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Very interesting game and concept. For future updates: add hotkeys for map and inventory. M and I. A fullscreen option.

I'm just starting out (v1.91), but the tags claim there are animations. I have them turned on, but everything is still old-school static images.
There are animations but far later into the game (so the more recent quests). The animations are quite nice but still kinda laggy at some points... much like the game itself.

Reactions: Nscovil88

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
There are animations but far later into the game (so the more recent quests). The animations are quite nice but still kinda laggy at some points... much like the game itself.
I just saw that. I've got a high end PC and the resolution ins't as HD as I'd like, either, but I found this game searching "animated" tags.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I just saw that. I've got a high end PC and the resolution ins't as HD as I'd like, either, but I found this game searching "animated" tags.
Well overall it's actually one of my favourite games now but if you're looking for some high quality animations you might wanna look for something else.

nutakuotaku

Dec 3, 2019
I can't seem to get Mia a puppy from Frida, she keeps saying that she doesn't know me well enough even though I've already completed all her side quests (saving puppies, garden quest, getting her a lock), give her bushels every day, and have impregnated her once. Any suggestions? Also, the quest doesn't show up in my log, and when I talk to Mia she just says that shes depressed.

TimelessTwo

Feb 26, 2019
I can't seem to get Mia a puppy from Frida, she keeps saying that she doesn't know me well enough even though I've already completed all her side quests (saving puppies, garden quest, getting her a lock), give her bushels every day, and have impregnated her once. Any suggestions? Also, the quest doesn't show up in my log, and when I talk to Mia she just says that shes depressed.
Seems like a bug, don't know what you can do, sorry

Reactions: gba884466

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Were you caught cheating with her sister and did you give her the white outfit from the tailor?

nutakuotaku

Dec 3, 2019
Were you caught cheating with her sister and did you give her the white outfit from the tailor?
So I just gave her the outfit and it didnt change the dialogue. And I'm not even far enough in to know she had a sister. Is there a cheat mod that would help me spawn the puppy?

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
So I just gave her the outfit and it didnt change the dialogue. And I'm not even far enough in to know she had a sister. Is there a cheat mod that would help me spawn the puppy?
No idea about a cheat mod for that.
Just want to try asking a couple of more questions.
What choice did you choose when she asked why you wanted the puppy?
Next. What did you choose when you went to look for the puppies? Did try to charge her for rescuing them?

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
This game needs a wiki. The walkthrough is decent, but needs an update every time an update comes out (and ctrl F can only handle so much). I'm assuming this will be on steam when it's complete, so let's get ahead of the curve. A wiki will allow everyone to update the pages. Waifu's, pregnancies (gestation periods), children, etc. and i'm guessing weapons, items, and arms when that becomes too much.

This game is really fun. Good work.

Just some stuff I wanna see in the game:
The menu needs a "load" button.
"pills" that give permanent stats boosts.
More diverse weapons and armor
All sex scenes animated. Any animation style from the "top 10" on this site will do, if a reference is needed.
A sorting option for the inventory.
More bat-breeders. There are 3 cells and if their affection is high enough they should be allowed to roam.
==>If there's gonna be a mini-game/orgasm then I want to see an animated scene where I choose to put the cock. Like a "choose your own adventure" except with pussy.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, sadly the tags here on F95 aren't really precise at all. I'd personally only use a tag when the content that's in the game actually would make fans of that tag happy, the animations here cleary won't and I wouldn't expect it to get much better. Tinkerer does his thing and I doubt that redoing large parts of the game is part of his plan.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Well overall it's actually one of my favourite games now but if you're looking for some high quality animations you might wanna look for something else.
IDK, "Being a DIK," "Milfy City," "Lust Epidemic," etc (basically any of the top 10 games) have some beautiful still/animated renders, so I know what's capable of being done.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
IDK, "Being a DIK," "Milfy City," "Lust Epidemic," etc (basically any of the top 10 games) have some beautiful still/animated renders, so I know what's capable of being done.
Yeah, though you have to see that the game started more than 3 years ago and that Tinkerer is just a dude who does this besides is real job as a hobby. The games you mentioned are pretty new and are done by teams who share a lot of the work, while working basically full time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, though you have to see that the game started more than 3 years ago and that Tinkerer is just a dude who does this besides is real job as a hobby. The games you mentioned are pretty new and are done by teams who share a lot of the work, while working basically full time.
Or turned into Scams with 3 hours of beautiful gameplay, before becoming worse than any of the games you compared (MC if you are askeing)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes