Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Peasant's Quest NYD 2.01 Released!

Windows:

Linux:

Mac/OSX:

This update adds more content for "The Tower of Dread", expanding the "pets" you can have locked away in your dungeon. There is new content and some changes for the Bat Breeder. And you get to add a new long-legged female to your pet collection!

Changes/new features:

- 4 New map sections

- 4 refurbished maps

- 3 New enemy critters (+ some variations of them)

- 1 new pet (spidergirl)

- 5 new quests

- 5 new scenes (4 spider girl and 1 batbreeder), each in both pregnant and non pregnant versions

- Added a pregnant version of an existing Bat Breeder scene

- 4 new animations. Again each in pregnant and non pregnant variations

- 2 new spells

- 2 new costumes

- an autosave system (turned off by default, must manually activate)

- New animation settings in main menu, allowing you to adjust timings according to your PC. This is to avoid screen freezing due to skipped loops.

- a familiar/pet/companion to help you on your adventures

- Bat Breeder will now have a gestation period of one week, at the end of which she'll lay a large batch of eggs.

Bug Fixes:

- fixed bug where you could get stuck in tavern while searching for the blacksmiths dog

- fixed several bugs related to the Mayor's vote quest.

- fixed broken dungeon contraption

- fixed bug where Liandra's animation didn't play after exiting Grumpkin cave.

- Some more fixes I didn't write down and forgot:)

Tinkerer

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there​
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.​

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
An error that I have found is when I try to have re-conversations with some of the girls as well as when I have relations with BB on the sofa, that has to be solved for the next version.

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
Version 2.01 - Error when having sex with goblin daughter, selected cowgirl position.

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null"

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Version 2.01 - Error when having sex with goblin daughter, selected cowgirl position.

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null"
I can't speak with 100% certainty. I think that's an error of the engine rather than the game (that pops up now and then with extended plays on the RPGM platform, especially if you F5's a lot). Try the scene again after closing the game—if the error persists, then it's indeed likely it's an error of the game.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Beth won't let us cum inside her. She is getting angry. Is there any way without making her angry?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I can't speak with 100% certainty. I think that's an error of the engine rather than the game (that pops up now and then with extended plays on the RPGM platform, especially if you F5's a lot). Try the scene again after closing the game—if the error persists, then it's indeed likely it's an error of the game.
did you download the latest version 2.01 .. animations work for you?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Advance the main story... there is a certain travel/battle companion at one time that'll fix her attitude
Nooo....I have my succubus with me....but nothing working.
I am currently doing the teleportation quest...if it helps
I did the carpenter quest. Lend her money to shop. Got Victoria and succubus scene.
I am also stuck with Beth's spyglass quest. Her quest line is probably broken. I have the crystal but can't talk to blacksmith about spyglass.
I guess I will download the latest version and start from the beginning again.....sigh

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes