darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah, animations just flash the first frame for me then immediately skip. Have tried adjusting the animation timing settings to the different options and no difference. Has anyone seen the any old or new animations in 2.01?

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Nooo....I have my succubus with me....but nothing working.
I am currently doing the teleportation quest...if it helps
I did the carpenter quest. Lend her money to shop. Got Victoria and succubus scene.
I am also stuck with Beth's spyglass quest. Her quest line is probably broken. I have the crystal but can't talk to blacksmith about spyglass.
I guess I will download the latest version and start from the beginning again.....sigh
no you just need to take her for a ride and fuck her in the stable a bunch of times. after a while she will tell you it's okay to cum inside. however she can't yet get pregnant.

Reactions: JenusKudo

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yeah, animations just flash the first frame for me then immediately skip. Have tried adjusting the animation timing settings to the different options and no difference. Has anyone seen the any old or new animations in 2.01?
just see back a few pages,... i have reported the error.. apparently animations do not work for any scenes

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Fuuck! After update in android all my saves are gone!

Please,someone can share?
Your save is at same location , but the66 has changed file structure of game. Now game look for save in Android/data/org.peasentquest.the66/files/save insted of Android/data/org.peasentquest.the66/files.
Copy all your save files into save folder.

Reactions: Skye

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
What's the difference between 2.0 and 2.1? Bug fix?
Some bad news:

I had intended to add a pregnant version of all three existing Bat Breeder scenes, but I could only fit her in one of the contraptions in her somewhat more curvy form. So I'm afraid only the middle contraption has a scene while she is pregnant.

and that's all im honestly disapointed by this update all this time just for another pet, i prefer the previous update with the goblin at least we had much thing to do, become goblin king have daughter with shakala , fuck the daughter and and capture another goblin girl wich we can all make pregnant.

i just hope we will have much thing to do in the next update.

• Sad
Reactions: Barack Osama99

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Someone post a link of 2.01 compressed when it comes out :D
2.76gb is too much for most :(

Apologies if one is already here

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Beth won't let us cum inside her. She is getting angry. Is there any way without making her angry?
You'll have to fuck her a few times (without cumming inside her, of course), before she allows you to do so: she'll indicate it just before the end of the scene when it's the case.

Reactions: JenusKudo

Drahgo85

Aug 17, 2019
Hi guys, are the Saves from 2.0 Test Version Compatible, must they be edited, or can i simple copy them, works the Decensor File the same? Thx

D

Deleted member 584847

so guys, if Im using Laine's cheat mod, how can i update it to new version?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes