JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Just keep giving her meat and having your way with her and after several day you will no-longer be able to do anything in the cave. After that you need to continue the quest by speaking to your mistress in the alter room and advance her quests. Once you have done that you will be able to gain the spider girls trust.
I'm talking in the spider form not the second human transformation ...
EDIT
The cuddle option is gone :cry:

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Why need remove commpressed soon as bugfix coming?
Why can not just add patch here, wioout remove links?
I already have 2.00 version kpompressed, so i need now only ptach for it...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
This update adds more content for "The Tower of Dread", expanding the "pets" you can have locked away in your dungeon. There is new content and some changes for the Bat Breeder. And you get to add a new long-legged female to your pet collection!
Changes/new features:
Bug Fixes:
Hmmm... I think we have all this in v2.00? Nope? O_O
Now i wonder were is changes between v2.00 and v2.01... Hmmm...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Some bad news:

I had intended to add a pregnant version of all three existing Bat Breeder scenes, but I could only fit her in one of the contraptions in her somewhat more curvy form. So I'm afraid only the middle contraption has a scene while she is pregnant.

and that's all im honestly disapointed by this update all this time just for another pet, i prefer the previous update with the goblin at least we had much thing to do, become goblin king have daughter with shakala , fuck the daughter and and capture another goblin girl wich we can all make pregnant.

i just hope we will have much thing to do in the next update.
You have 3 new maps, several Quests, 1 map getting a rework and several Events and another one received a funny litlle Event.
You also get to learn 2 new Skills (combat) and some more new Enemies... what else could you possible want?
It seems there have been more scenes in this one than the Goblin Update... I'll admit that it's rather small on the actual sexy stuff though
As i said Lucille’s Legacy Quest doesn't start. All other quests complete.
Where has she been when you talked to her?
I was able to trigger it while she was not pregnant (or rather she told me she was expecting a child when I talked to her first) and loitering around the altar room

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I stopped playing my Lain's mod version ( after 1.91 completed ) and started again without it due to boredom with how far less challenging the game is when modded. Having far more fun unmodded...but each to their own.
I stopped playing coz the grind for money was just terrible.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...than you are doing something wrong... just selling the loot from different Quests and your normal combat dureing travelling should leave you with enough spare coins... the only time I was low on money was wen I bought chainmail armor, light helmets and rings for all 7 Goblins (6 chainmails since brute comes with one equiped) +2 Handed axes for the males (4) (Brute excluded since he already has one) and 1 Handed Axes + Shield for the girls (2).
Back than I had to resort on alchemy and selling potions to get the money I needed

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I'm used to playing very grindy rpgs, and i consider the grind on PQ to be fairly easy. But I'm an old school grognard with a lot of patience and high pain threshold. Overall though, the grind isn't that bad. Just farm for a couple of weeks, level and gear up to go ear hunting. By the last or current version you shouldn't need to grind much if at all. I don't, since I did the "hard yards" earlier in the game, at my leisure.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
All my saves were up to date prior to this update, but now they not working for this version. Have to restart this if I want to play, not sure I want to replay all that, with the grind. And I know I can cheat the money

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes