Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
Man this game is grinding ultimate without cheats. Its basically begging you to cheat because its so damn boring otherwise. The constant grind the (at the start) seriously hard opponents and the constant lack of gold just makes this so damn frustrating.

Can i seriously ask you people if a single one of you enjoys grinding in games? Who ever enjoys that?

• Angry
Reactions: sunaboz

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
you all are complaining about money, there are 2 ways to get unlimited money for free, go through the goblin questline until you are king, or go through the weirdwood questline until you become mayor, there you can earn unlimited money.

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
...than you are doing something wrong... just selling the loot from different Quests and your normal combat dureing travelling should leave you with enough spare coins... the only time I was low on money was wen I bought chainmail armor, light helmets and rings for all 7 Goblins (6 chainmails since brute comes with one equiped) +2 Handed axes for the males (4) (Brute excluded since he already has one) and 1 Handed Axes + Shield for the girls (2).
Back than I had to resort on alchemy and selling potions to get the money I needed
I saved up an excess of money prior to buying extra weapons and armour for the party members. Made sure I had a buffer of over 10k. It was way overkill, but hey, I've got almost 45K coin, and my ledger is 20 coins profit/day. I sell ears when they hit around 99, and excess ingredients, food and bear pelts are good earners...as you no doubt know very well.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
you all are complaining about money, there are 2 ways to get unlimited money for free, go through the goblin questline until you are king, or go through the weirdwood questline until you become mayor, there you can earn unlimited money.
Or do both questlines, and get taxes and tribute.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Man this game is grinding ultimate without cheats. Its basically begging you to cheat because its so damn boring otherwise. The constant grind the (at the start) seriously hard opponents and the constant lack of gold just makes this so damn frustrating.

Can i seriously ask you people if a single one of you enjoys grinding in games? Who ever enjoys that?
Not that hard if you know what you're doing ( it requires a minimum of brain power actually ). I find it boring when using a mod that basically wipes your ass for you. But it's cool if you're that way inclined. If you don't like a challenge, and are easily discouraged by any hint of difficulty, have a short attention span, easily bored with aspects of a game that don't involve fapping, then that's cool I suppose...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
All my saves were up to date prior to this update, but now they not working for this version. Have to restart this if I want to play, not sure I want to replay all that, with the grind. And I know I can cheat the money
Tinkerer included a global file in the latest release... you can reuse your old saves if you backed that one up... or you back those saves up start a new game and start saveing in the same slots as your previous saves... than copy paste them back into the save folder

It't always adviceable to make a backup of your saves before updating a RPGM game...
"No Backup, no sympathie!"

If the grind is integrated in a way that makes the player seem to grow stronger by doing stuff it can be quiet nice... also if you are offered different ways of doing stuff, by takeing risks or challenges or takeing the less rewarding save way... sure

Last edited:

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Not opening for me either, I've checked the permission and tried to open it through Terminal with sudo but that also doesn't work.
this is a quite common problem, mac doesnt seem like able to uncompress file smoothly if the file is not .zip using the default mac unarchiver..
the easy solution is to use winzip/winrar, but the free version only last a month after that it's paid
the other option that i use and work well is
1. uncompress it with the default mac unarchiver
2. then right click at the game and auto compress it(this will change the file to .zip instead of .rar)
3. finally uncompress it again with izip
this step always a success for me in this kind of situation in any other games

Reactions: YaBoy

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Only thing i cheat is crystall eggs. i hate that clicking mini game. i love to play with keyboard and that is only thing you can't so after raising her affection to max i cheated them to ~20 so that i have for quest since i did't need for combat. also there is build-in cheat that is only thing you need. Mod is ok if you want to only see scenes. so you can skip grind part.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Only thing i cheat is crystall eggs. i hate that clicking mini game. i love to play with keyboard and that is only thing you can't so after raising her affection to max i cheated them to ~20 so that i have for quest since i did't need for combat. also there is build-in cheat that is only thing you need. Mod is ok if you want to only see scenes. so you can skip grind part.
The minigame was droped in the latest release... or atleast after you completed the man cave quest. just talk to her wandering around in the cell and choose any of the contraception options available... it'll play the scene as if you succeeded the mini game

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
But you need to grind the money to get to the infinite money

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But you need to grind the money to get to the infinite money
You can work in the smithery after returning the dog of the blacksmith for easy money... you'll also get a dagger for that task allowing you to kill a simple Goblin per day... do that a few times and you'll find yourself equiped completly before the (ingame) week is over.
Work at the farm to have a free sleeping place that recovers some health and once you can kill more than one Goblin a day you can sleep at the inn or rent the house from the mayor (Victoria)... there is no free money same as in real life... but it's easy money

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have the 1.91 version with the Lain mod installed? First time playing this, so i figure i'm gonna try it out instead of waiting for the new updated version to arrive.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone have the 1.91 version with the Lain mod installed? First time playing this, so i figure i'm gonna try it out instead of waiting for the new updated version to arrive.

The game was only updated the other day... what Update would you like to wait for? the FINAL release?
Or are you reffering to the mod?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes