DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
and someone has managed to give the spider a human shape, it makes a mistake during the sex scene after transforming it

ernie

Jul 4, 2017
for those having trouble running the game here's an unpacked version 201, only extra I added is the cheat menu.

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
The cult is rumored to have resided somewhere near the Tower of Dread. Check out the “Bat Cave”
south of the tower. In the innermost part is a sealed door. Use the disc you got from Erevi to open the
door.

^^?? Anyone know where this door is? How do I use the disc?

Edit: Nevermind. It's in the bat cave, not the basement where the bat breeder is.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
LOL... Hey Guys, i find 2 bug, or better say, interesing moments here, in 2.01 version:
1. Our dear Dev steal Cheat Stone from Lian Mode, but not add him to Game...
Sooo, i mean, we have cheat stone but can not use it :)
2. In Frida Quest Line... Before, 1.91 version, after you talk with Frida, you can back to Vilage to create
lock pick for Firda gate... But now, in 2.01 this little quest, if it be quest, inot remema, is gone... But it not matter anymore...
You need to try to go inside her room at night when she sleeps. You will notice that the door is locked. After that you can create a lock for her at the blacksmith and give her as a gift. The door will be open.
how to get a transformation spell? Everi just lies on the bed after the birth of her daughter and does nothing. Is this some kind of bug or what?
First you need to advance the storyline where you can ask Beth (stable girl) out on a date. Then everi will teach you if you beg her. She will ask you to build a bed for your daughter first. You also need a crystallized egg.
hey guys i have an issue with the frida quest line. When i first had sex with her i came inside her and ended up getting her pregnant. I have made the garden for her but she doesnt seem to like me very much. I keep asking her for boob job, but she says her boobs are sore. I also ask her for a puppy but she wont give me one either. What do I do?
If you made her angry, then you will need many days to calm her down and gift her to increase affection.
Easier way to get the job done is by not pissing her off. Unless she tells you, don't cum inside her. With enough affection she will lend you a wolf.
As for sore boobs, she is not horny enough. Give her special pastry.
How to trigger quest : : Rebellious Tribe
Your goblin wife need to give birth first. It will trigger the king of goblin quest. Wait for your kid goblins to grow up. Then when you try to go inside your goblin cave, you will be ambushed. Go inside the cave. The quest will trigger.
Also, keep her always pregnant. You will need those goblins.

Reactions: SkaDi

ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
I guess we will have to wait for a fix or new version since 2.01 is very unstable.
I never had problems with this game, but with this version the game closes on its own without any bug reports or anything.
Animations don't work with any settings.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I guess we will have to wait for a fix or new version since 2.01 is very unstable.
I never had problems with this game, but with this version the game closes on its own without any bug reports or anything.
are they same bugs from test versions or new ones

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
can i use cheat mod withought instaling scene gallery
If you talking about than no, not at the moment. I recommend using the MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin until he updates it. it can be found at

Reactions: Lolipopxd03

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
hey seems a great game,the only dubt i have is the grind that sometime is present in rpgm game is heavy o bearable in this case

ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
are they same bugs from test versions or new ones
The test version was directly unplayable.
The 2.01 closes itself at any time doing anything and animations do not work with any configuration.
I have to be reopening the game all the time and go back to the last save.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
I just download the previous (test) version yesterday and after i copied the files into the old game folder all of my saves were vanished! Does anyone know how the hell can i fix it?
you overwrote your globalsave as the new version comes with one and a savefile in slot 24 for the autosave. you need to back up your save files and remember or write down what slots they use, open a new game, make saves in all the slots you used, close the game and copy your backups over the new created saves. that should fix it.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
turn of the lighting effects in the game menu. game will not look as good but it's the reason for almost all the crashes.

Reactions: ringo66
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes