jokuur

May 23, 2019
how do i open it? i downloaded from mega and extracted it in folder but files are unrecognised by any program i have

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
I just download the previous (test) version yesterday and after i copied the files into the old game folder all of my saves were vanished! Does anyone know how the hell can i fix it?
Looks like a major bug in 201. Hopefully he fixes it soon. Just undelete 200 if you want to keep playing.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Full save at the end of the current version (2.01). Full stuff, gold, affection ... Enjoy :)
question i downloaded this but i cnat find shakala in the goblin camp and why does the hero has the name crini in the save why not jsut call him hero

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
question i downloaded this but i cnat find shakala in the goblin camp and why does the hero has the name crini in the save why not jsut call him hero
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I put the laughs in first, The "hero" is called Crini because Cryni gave you the save. It's his/her game and he/she can call the hero what they want.... I could give you a save where I'm looking for the dog and no cg's

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I put the laughs in first, The "hero" is called Crini because Cryni gave you the save. It's his/her game and he/she can call the hero what they want.... I could give you a save where I'm looking for the dog and no cg's
ah ok thx i jsut thought it would be a random name

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
Hi Guys
Are there any memory points for Erevi and Mia for their pregnant sex scenes ?
After they have become Pregnant several times they do not seem to become pregnant again.
And i cant find any places where I can use a spirit potion to recall those scenes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
LOL... Hey Guys, i find 2 bug, or better say, interesing moments here, in 2.01 version:
1. Our dear Dev steal Cheat Stone from Lian Mode, but not add him to Game...
Sooo, i mean, we have cheat stone but can not use it :)
2. In Frida Quest Line... Before, 1.91 version, after you talk with Frida, you can back to Vilage to create
lock pick for Firda gate... But now, in 2.01 this little quest, if it be quest, inot remema, is gone... But it not matter anymore...

SkaDi

Jul 30, 2017
how to get a transformation spell? Everi just lies on the bed after the birth of her daughter and does nothing. Is this some kind of bug or what?

Armando55

Nov 16, 2019
hey guys i have an issue with the frida quest line. When i first had sex with her i came inside her and ended up getting her pregnant. I have made the garden for her but she doesnt seem to like me very much. I keep asking her for boob job, but she says her boobs are sore. I also ask her for a puppy but she wont give me one either. What do I do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
to all the Questions that had been posted on this page alone... you guys need to start useing the search tool if you are interested in answers or take a look at the last 5 pages of this thread... most questions had been answered before.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes