communicate with Erevi... She told me to watch my pet, but
I cant find/ get it...

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
How do u open this mode?
I cant get the bat breeder to appear... Also, I dont get to
communicate with Erevi... She told me to watch my pet, but
I cant find/ get it...
if she said that mean you already have one at the dungeon go to basement check if bb there. you can try turn lighting effect to offsave at outside the bat cave then enter you may see 1 or 2 bb if not reload until you saw 1, if the map without anything go sleep until next day or maybe a weeks, but the bat cave inner will respawn everyday there are always 1 bb with the bat creature alpha male... your save file maybe corrupted try save on a new slot don over write.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Would it be possible for me to send you my save, and you can edit her in for me?
okie i will try to take a look. you need to first zip your save file before you can attach the files here.... your save folder in the game folder www folder.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Ahhh, u just tol me what to da! :)
here the save i helped you to catch 1 and using debug to turn all 6 bb to on at the cave hope it will respawn next time. all you need now is speak to erevi. it seem that your game has corrupted.

Last edited:

TopGunOtaku

Sep 15, 2017
I am getting this error which says 'Uncaught Type Error: Cannot read property 'width' of null. what should I do?

Last edited:

ladderpush

May 9, 2020
Same applies for all qsp games and for all ren'py games. Most of the unity games play similar to ren'py games too and look quite similar as well. If you want want every game to be 100% unique, than you shouldn't play any games, since such a thing doesn't exist.
the mac version doesnt work on the latest mac os catalina. any suggestions on hot to fix it? thanks!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No she is not there...
And i cant open the debug meny pressing F9 either...
DL a fresh copy from the OP, extract and run the game DON'T DL any mods, copy all files from your old games save folder into the fresh extract... run the game and load your latest save... how is the situation now?
the mac version doesnt work on the latest mac os catalina. any suggestions on hot to fix it? thanks!
[Tutorial] Search inside a thread | F95zone
Keyword "UPDATE"

ShelbyT

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, I can't get Frida to wear the white dress, I gave here the food basket more than 3 times, we had sex in the room and the garden, and she's already pregnant!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi, I can't get Frida to wear the white dress, I gave here the food basket more than 3 times, we had sex in the room and the garden, and she's already pregnant!
...but does she love you?
disregarding her wishes and or staying away for a prolonged way are sure fire options to make her detest you

Reactions: darkashy
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes