Peter Dragon

Jan 6, 2018
Mother fucker I love this game. And I know it is my fault for not saving more often, but fuck I play for 3 or 4 hours, and it crashes. Maybe put in an autosave function?

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
which girls cant get pregnant
Ziva and Caleah can't get pregnant yet. Same with Hilde. Nor can Beth. I'm not 100% sure about Vixenatrix (the dragon).

There are also a couple who can get pregnant, but don't give birth yet. Gwynneth, Liandra, Alice, and Maghda all can get pregnant *or do as part of progression), but do not give birth yet. Same with the Succubus daughter from Erevi.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which girls cant get pregnant
Ziva and Caleah can't get pregnant yet. Same with Hilde. Nor can Beth. I'm not 100% sure about Vixenatrix (the dragon).
That's not correct... all girls can get pregnant as it's a game variable each character has... but there haven't been pregnancy content included for all characters, which means they won't reveal their pregnancy to the player by dialogue or vissuals.
There are also a couple who can get pregnant, but don't give birth yet. Gwynneth, Liandra, Alice, and Maghda all can get pregnant *or do as part of progression), but do not give birth yet. Same with the Succubus daughter from Erevi.
Tat part is indeed correct

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Mother fucker I love this game. And I know it is my fault for not saving more often, but fuck I play for 3 or 4 hours, and it crashes. Maybe put in an autosave function?
You have autosave. you need to turn it ON . (it is OFF by default) .

Gwynneth give birth buy you don't see baby since you pay alimony for them. Rest are pregnant but don't have rest of concent.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello,You knew that?If you kill shakala for her ears all the sex in forest will be skipped and she will be pregnant.Btw i were thinking if shakala is sidequest character. Evangelion-01 ?
Well she is not important to the main story yet, so by definition she is a side character alright.
Considering that Erevi is recruiting were beasts to build up an army I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually sends you to negotiate with the Goblin King to recruit his tribes services for Nergal again... in that case she'd be part of the main storyline... since you know you are said king thanks to her storyline

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I started a new game and i have autosave on but it doesn't work and the manual save wont work either
Autosave only works if you go to bed and sleep until the next day
What do you mean won't work either exactly?
Do you get an error sound and no savegame is created or does it seem to save, but once you leave the menu the save file is gone?

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
I started a new game and i have autosave on but it doesn't work and the manual save wont work either
Did you tray to start new game and create save when you start? Go to your save folder and see do you have all files (config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave need to be there) plus save file#.rpgsave (# slot you save, 24 is auto save)

if game don't create files that you need to see do you have permission to create it ? (in other word move it from C: partition)

scrappyy123

Mar 3, 2020
Autosave only works if you go to bed and sleep until the next day
What do you mean won't work either exactly?
Do you get an error sound and no savegame is created or does it seem to save, but once you leave the menu the save file is gone?
i did that for autosave and nothing happened and yes it does do the error sound no save

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i did that for autosave and nothing happened and yes it does do the error sound no save
Is the "save"command greyed out or is it white if you try to save?
Do you use any mods with the game?
Have you extracted the game before starting it? Are you playing the online Version from Tinkerers Website?
Do you have a write protection on the file?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
he isn't around all the time... but if he is you can find his carriage in the village so keep a look out for that if you want to search for him

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes