blackpitpap

Jul 23, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a bug with Victoria? I sleep with her once per three days, I give her jewelry and I fuck her (with pastry), but she is unhappy and complains about not being around.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
How long have you waited?
Most girls realise they are pregnant after 5 days, but I believe that vicky waits 8 days.
i can only bang her once a week, and i banged her 4 times. next time i play the game im going to go 'screw it' and save edit an extra enhanced fertility potion onto me to end the bull

Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
My game will not advance the witches daughter does not grow up stays a baby even after 5-10 days every time I go back into the tower erevi is still in bed , Victoria is not gettin pregnant I've used multiple positions pls advise, on Android 2.01 version

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My game will not advance the witches daughter does not grow up stays a baby even after 5-10 days every time I go back into the tower erevi is still in bed , Victoria is not gettin pregnant I've used multiple positions pls advise, on Android 2.01 version
advance the main story with the other divine faction and try to seduce the stable girl afterwards... you'll have to finish a Quest for Erevi that in order to advance with both women

Reactions: Wolverine020

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01 idk people upload there stuff themself on the website so maybe Tinkerer uploaded a bugged one
I doubt Tinkerer uploaded anything on a third party hoster, where he likely doesn't have any control over such things.... he has the game hostet on his own site

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I started a new game with the last update and I'm just now getting around to a quest with some new content (y)
For anyone interested who embraces the RPGM grind, if you complete Waystones II BEFORE The Goblin King quest, you can use the Waystone East of Shakala's Camp to fast travel outside the area you're supposed to be restricted to with Shakala and Bhrute instead of having them wait in Shakala's camp. This will allow you to level up with them to finish this quest and future quests easier.

EDIT: HAH! Roderick and those Bandits weren't expecting me to have 2 fully-armed LVL14 Goblin Warriors hidden in my back pocket when they kidneped me outside of Gwyneth's house!

Does anybody know who the common enemy is with shakala and her daughter.
The 3 douchebag knights who show up at the Inn after Alice becomes a servant of Qetesh.
There's a walkthrough in the download folder and the search bar on the upper right hand of this page that will allow you to search this thread for answers.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The girl looks like a queen. Nice
...because of that metal thing she wears? looks like a crown I admit... but made of iron?
the rest of her attire certainly doesn't fit that... considering this is based on the Vampire Update I think she is a monster/Vampire hunter... and that's just an elaborated helmet to be honest (maybe her nickname is "Princess" :p )
On the other hand she might be Related to that noble that wanted to become a duchess useing our competitor in the mayor election

nmma

Feb 18, 2018
...because of that metal thing she wears? looks like a crown I admit... but made of iron?
the rest of her attire certainly doesn't fit that... considering this is based on the Vampire Update I think she is a monster/Vampire hunter... and that's just an elaborated helmet to be honest (maybe her nickname is "Princess" :p )
On the other hand she might be Related to that noble that wanted to become a duchess useing our competitor in the mayor election
She is most probably a noble. The man in red seems her guard talking on her behalf.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is most probably a noble. The man in red seems her guard talking on her behalf.
hmm...we always presumed the master of those 3 in the graveyard is a male... what if it's her?
she may have turned those 2 into her new man servants and made herself some "royale attire" with the limited resources available to her

FuriousTiger

Jun 1, 2020
an animation glitched and is now stuck on my screen i accidentally saved the progress over the previous save and is now stuck on. does anybody know how to fix the glitch

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
an animation glitched and is now stuck on my screen i accidentally saved the progress over the previous save and is now stuck on. does anybody know how to fix the glitch
experiment with the animation setting in the Menu?
Not sure if there is anything to be done.
I once noticed that by reducing the animation speed the duration of siad scene was simply longer... so maybe keep the game running and check back later

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
hmm...we always presumed the master of those 3 in the graveyard is a male... what if it's her?
she may have turned those 2 into her new man servants and made herself some "royale attire" with the limited resources available to her
would be an interesting theory if all 3 weren't illuminated by sunlight.judginh by how armed they are, I'd say those are vampire hunters

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes