Picas256

Dec 24, 2019
Hey!
Guys, last time I played the update was when the carriadge / wagon arrived in town, does anyone has a save game from there?

Thanks

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I tried searching the thread for the animation issue and found no solution.
The animations flash for the first frame and instantly end on the latest build.
I thought it's related to my monitor's refresh rate, but I tried viewing them on my 60Hz instead of 144Hz monitor and nope. Fiddling with the animations settings from the menu does nothing either.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that we EAT our own children (with the bat breeder? LOL

Can Caleal or Ziva get pregnant. I don't want to keep wasting the potions if it's not possible. Does Alice give birth?

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Does Rosy the baker have any preggo scenes(swoll belly) this update?
No, not that I've found and I spent a lot of time trying to know her up with the strongest fertility potion. She never mentions being pregnant. I'm looking forward to it too!

Reactions: Midge

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that we EAT our own children (with the bat breeder? LOL

Can Caleal or Ziva get pregnant. I don't want to keep wasting the potions if it's not possible. Does Alice give birth?
Indeed you are... same as chicken eggs the batbreeder eggs are not fertilized... otherwise those would be useless to the Player as the magical properties only apply for unfertilized eggs (explained by Erevi dureing her quest for recovering a batch for her)

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
I thought it's related to my monitor's refresh rate, but I tried viewing them on my 60Hz instead of 144Hz monitor and nope. Fiddling with the animations settings from the menu does nothing either.
This happens to me as well and I tried the same things to possibly fix it to no avail. Though, in my case, one of the animations does play out correctly -- the one where the player has a date with Beth in the stable. All of the other animations abruptly end before they really begin as described in the quoted post above. I even tried unpacking the .exe just to try playing the animations manually through some video players like VLC and MPC; and they do play just fine, but just not in the game itself as of the lastest game version (2.01). Going back to the previous version (2.00b) has the animations playing correctly again in-game, but obviously still has some of the other bugs (like with the bat breeder and training with one of devices in the dungeon acting glitchy) that were fixed by the latest version.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
...you should pay attention to the Thread some more... all you reported has been adressed before... and require actions of yourself since you missed some essential parts of the game DL.
In regards to the Vampires, and Lyandra... "to be continued" and rather soon (for the Vampires) I should add
could u tell me how to search thru 720 pages of reading faster to look for my problem? cus paying attention not really do it justice because i just discovered this game

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Indeed you are... same as chicken eggs the batbreeder eggs are not fertilized... otherwise those would be useless to the Player as the magical properties only apply for unfertilized eggs (explained by Erevi dureing her quest for recovering a batch for her)
I guess I misread it, because I was under the assumption only Alpha's could fertilize her. Which is needed for pregnancy.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
AFAIK there is no fix yet. I for example need to set 1 to get Victorias animation to run, but can't run the others. I did't even know that the new scenes had animations until I read it in this thread.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes