andi80

Dec 10, 2019
Can Caleal or Ziva get pregnant. I don't want to keep wasting the potions if it's not possible. Does Alice give birth?
Not yet on all counts. I expect that is in a future update, especially since the story explicitly explained how the enhanced fertility potion overrode the sect's barrenness potions causing an outbreak of pregnancies.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
High resolution images for NYD2.01

High resolution images for NYD2.01

Here is a selection of my favorite images from 2.01 in a higher resolution. If you require an decryption key for the download, use this:

Thanks for your support!

-Tinkerer

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Not yet on all counts. I expect that is in a future update, especially since the story explicitly explained how the enhanced fertility potion overrode the sect's barrenness potions causing an outbreak of pregnancies.
Thank you. I've burned through a LOT of potions for that very reason.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
technically, the pregnancy variable works for everyone, even Rosie...
Did I miss when you get to have sex with the baker? I'll have to go back and look for that. It always stopped short of sex in my playthroughs.
how do I get on with Rosie?thank you in advance for your help
once you give her special pastry,she will agree to giving you a bj, a titjob and a footjob, after that you can ask about her missing boyfriend, apparently Sam and a party of dwarves decided to steal a dragon's treasure... sounds familiar?

Blackmars

Dec 4, 2017
The game actually broke for me does anyone know the variable for a Date with Alice? Her rich suitor came the same exact time as I sent the whore to her father. So now I am stuck in the Tavern.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm sure I'm not the only one who hopes for that familiar-creature to grow up into a hot chick, right? I mean it kinda looks like a baby right now and I kinda hope it's a female.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm sure I'm not the only one who hopes for that familiar-creature to grow up into a hot chick, right? I mean it kinda looks like a baby right now and I kinda hope it's a female.
it's a familiar given to us by the god of death, war, corruption... and probably something more sinister... do we really want to know what that thing turns out to be?
I mean our daugther was by the basis still born from Erevi and the MC... so even the corruption of being posessed by one of his generals couldn't completly anhiliate her beauty... but that doesn't apply to the familiar

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
it's a familiar given to us by the god of death, war, corruption... and probably something more sinister... do we really want to know what that thing turns out to be?
I mean our daugther was by the basis still born from Erevi and the MC... so even the corruption of being posessed by one of his generals couldn't completly anhiliate her beauty... but that doesn't apply to the familiar
He is the god of war mars?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Tinkerer said it's a girl

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes