KromaTop

Jan 27, 2018
Ive played thru this game twice up until the raiding party update. I think Im gunna play it again when its complete

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Ive played thru this game twice up until the raiding party update. I think Im gunna play it again when its complete
than why not copy your saves over ?
because that is easy to do

just start the newest version,
save in a slot 01

than go to the save files of the older update
take the last save, rename it to File1
and than copy that save in the newest version save map
than overwrite that save and next time you load it, you got your old stuff agian

Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
advance the main story with the other divine faction and try to seduce the stable girl afterwards... you'll have to finish a Quest for Erevi that in order to advance with both women
I had not done enough of stable girl quest that's why erevi was stuck in bed , Thanks for the help

LEsi42

Jun 2, 2020
i think frida is glitched for me. i have got her the puppies, the pad lock and had sex with her once and got her pregnant, i have planted a garden for her and got a boom job and i keep giveing her veg again and again, but she will not warm up to me. i can't get the puppie for mia and get any more boob jobs from her or sex, plus she dose not let me in hers bet. what do i do!?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i think frida is glitched for me. i have got her the puppies, the pad lock and had sex with her once and got her pregnant, i have planted a garden for her and got a boom job and i keep giveing her veg again and again, but she will not warm up to me. i can't get the puppie for mia and get any more boob jobs from her or sex, plus she dose not let me in hers bet. what do i do!?
Even if you completed all of her Quests for the highest possible affection rewards, and chose the right dialogues dureing the introduction, your first time with her she would tell you to pull out... the penality for not doing so is VERY high.
she should have allowed you to come inside if you gifted her the white outfit for the second times haveing sex.

LEsi42

Jun 2, 2020
Even if you completed all of her Quests for the highest possible affection rewards, and chose the right dialogues dureing the introduction, your first time with her she would tell you to pull out... the penality for not doing so is VERY high.
she should have allowed you to come inside if you gifted her the white outfit for the second times haveing sex.

i have tried gifting her the white outfit, but she don't want it! i can't do anything with her, all i can do is give her bushel of veg.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes