Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I started a new game and i have autosave on but it doesn't work and the manual save wont work either
Hey scrapyy123, I hope my experience is of any help because I had the same problem. I don't know about you, but in my case, I had my game folders attributes set to "Hidden" in its properties, so maybe the game couldn't read some files to be able to save. My solution was to just uncheck the Hidden attribute and apply the changes so the folder was visible again.

scrappyy123

Mar 3, 2020
Is the "save"command greyed out or is it white if you try to save?
Do you use any mods with the game?
Have you extracted the game before starting it? Are you playing the online Version from Tinkerers Website?
Do you have a write protection on the file?
the save command is white,I don't use mods i play online on a website

Hey scrapyy123, I hope my experience is of any help because I had the same problem. I don't know about you, but in my case, I had my game folders attributes set to "Hidden" in its properties, so maybe the game couldn't read some files to be able to save. My solution was to just uncheck the Hidden attribute and apply the changes so the folder was visible again.
i don't have a folder bc i play on a free online website i save on the game not the computer

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
did the most recent update break victoria? ive used 2 fertility potions and she still isnt pregnant
Regular fertility potion increases chance to 50% if I'm not mistaken, so pregnancy can be still missed. If you used Enhanced Fertility, then a bug is possible.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Can confirm for Mac users that the Mac build will crash on startup, there's also non uniexe so even when using chmod it won't work. Don't know if it'll work with Wine using the windows version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the save command is white,I don't use mods i play online on a website

i don't have a folder bc i play on a free online website i save on the game not the computer
Than the issue might be with the hoster... have you tried to ask for support on their side?
did the most recent update break victoria? ive used 2 fertility potions and she still isnt pregnant
How many kids does she have already?
Once all beds in a house are filled with kids (or if she just gave birth to the last) girls become magically infertile

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
How many kids does she have already?
Once all beds in a house are filled with kids (or if she just gave birth to the last) girls become magically infertile
0 im trying to get her preg for the first time to move her quests along. usee 2 (normal) fert potions and came inside twice with no potion and she still isnt pregnant

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
0 im trying to get her preg for the first time to move her quests along. usee 2 (normal) fert potions and came inside twice with no potion and she still isnt pregnant
normal fertility is not a sure fire way... you might have just been unlucky... either advance the mainstory to unlock enchanted fertility potions or keep trying

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
How long have you waited?
Most girls realise they are pregnant after 5 days, but I believe that vicky waits 8 days.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
with the potion, you have 75% chance, however. Victoria's pregnancy only happens when she's collecting rent...

jokuur

May 23, 2019
so my glitch was i buy bdsm furniture before caching bat-breeder so the quest couldn't end, also i didn't saw any daughter scenes when i was on journey for way stones with her, stops near waterfall triggered but i didn't saw any CGs or goblins that i saw on picture, i also cant get her to dungeon or in the bed she only says she got naughty dream, i couldn't get shakala and the other goblin girl in my bed scene dunno why and i couldn't end graveyard mission when i let 3 vampire girls live, i impregnated elf girl but she didn't give birth even after many days of waiting, dunno if it was because its not yet implemented or bugged

overall i think this game is one of better ones, there is almost no devs that want to implement pregnancy because its so much work to make CGs or models pregnant and for all occasions, making potions and gathering ingredients give me strange witcher vibe but in RPG world, if all bugs gonna get fixed this game is definitely worth supporting if not then its enough throwing in 1 or 2 bucks for the current version

4/5 score from me because bugs made me miss content which is really good

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so my glitch was i buy bdsm furniture before caching bat-breeder so the quest couldn't end, also i didn't saw any daughter scenes when i was on journey for way stones with her, stops near waterfall triggered but i didn't saw any CGs or goblins that i saw on picture, i also cant get her to dungeon or in the bed she only says she got naughty dream, i couldn't get shakala and the other goblin girl in my bed scene dunno why and i couldn't end graveyard mission when i let 3 vampire girls live, i impregnated elf girl but she didn't give birth even after many days of waiting, dunno if it was because its not yet implemented or bugged

overall i think this game is one of better ones, there is almost no devs that want to implement pregnancy because its so much work to make CGs or models pregnant and for all occasions, making potions and gathering ingredients give me strange witcher vibe but in RPG world, if all bugs gonna get fixed this game is definitely worth supporting if not then its enough throwing in 1 or 2 bucks for the current version

4/5 score from me because bugs made me miss content which is really good
...you should pay attention to the Thread some more... all you reported has been adressed before... and require actions of yourself since you missed some essential parts of the game DL.
In regards to the Vampires, and Lyandra... "to be continued" and rather soon (for the Vampires) I should add

muttdoggy maybe add a line behind the patch in the OP to make it more obvious that it's required to see ALL the content of the game...
repeating questions really grow annoying... and it's obviously people won't use the search function for this

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really appreciate the new option to make the animations smoother tho for me it still freezes at the slowest option. I hope animations will run better in general in the future cuz as it is right now, it's a bit tough to enjoy.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes