Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I still wonder when the hot blonde Elven girl will get an update... The patreons of this game seem to have a strange taste in my opinion. The last update with the spider woman was disgusting and before the Goblin queen also not my cup of tea. The latter was at least fun because of the David Bowie "Labyrinth" movie reference. At least the Vampire girls sound fun again and they're hot. But still it's bad that the Elven girl doesn't seem to get much love by patreons.
The spider girl Update had the main benefit of haveing access to one of the rarest and most valueable ingredients without the need of Gold or waiting for weeks... the fact that the shaman in Shakala's village sells them is actually rather useless now.
That aside we also got 2 spells and a companion for the team.
Shakala's Update was long awaited, as it also offered an alternative to the heavy contested wedding scene.
And Liandra just had an Update includeing her pregnancy and a repeatable sex scene.
Plus the way the story goes right now there is a chance that we'll recruit the goblins for Nergal soon

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Speak for yourself
I always do, that's a no-brainer...

The spider girl Update had the main benefit of haveing access to one of the rarest and most valueable ingredients without the need of Gold or waiting for weeks... the fact that the shaman in Shakala's village sells them is actually rather useless now.
That aside we also got 2 spells and a companion for the team.
Shakala's Update was long awaited, as it also offered an alternative to the heavy contested wedding scene.
And Liandra just had an Update includeing her pregnancy and a repeatable sex scene.
Plus the way the story goes right now there is a chance that we'll recruit the goblins for Nergal soon
I understand that, but it's not about the in-game benefits for me, but a matter of taste, which is individually different of course. Having sex with ugly creatures is simply not my cup of tea. After the last two updates I feared the game would go into a direction I cannot enjoy it any more. The fact that Tinkerer is now working on the hot Vampire girls is a relief after the last updates in my opinion. Still patreons make rather strange votes in my opinion, they seem to prefer freak-content over the good stuff.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I always do, that's a no-brainer...

I understand that, but it's not about the in-game benefits for me, but a matter of taste, which is individually different of course. Having sex with ugly creatures is simply not my cup of tea. After the last two updates I feared the game would go into a direction I cannot enjoy it any more. The fact that Tinkerer is now working on the hot Vampire girls is a relief after the last updates in my opinion. Still patreons make rather strange votes in my opinion, they seem to prefer freak-content over the good stuff.
nah... we tend to prefer more gameplay since at some point the game tends to get oversaturated with girls being in need of the MC to be around every other day... plus once a girl reaches max pregnancies she'll no longer be fertile... so you'd prefer something lasting rather than another girl with the same 3 scenes for the next 1,5-2 month.
The vampiric powers promise a remedy for this issue so I am certainly looking forward to it.
I hope we'll finally see a vote to advance Zivahs story though... I wanne go back to adventuring rather than playing house:p

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
nah... we tend to prefer more gameplay since at some point the game tends to get oversaturated with girls being in need of the MC to be around every other day... plus once a girl reaches max pregnancies she'll no longer be fertile... so you'd prefer something lasting rather than another girl with the same 3 scenes for the next 1,5-2 month.
The vampiric powers promise a remedy for this issue so I am certainly looking forward to it.
I hope we'll finally see a vote to advance Zivahs story though... I wanne go back to adventuring rather than playing house:p
So how exactly will those vampiric powers help concerning the mc having to sleep in the various houses of his concubines regularly in order to not lose their affection? The second last update with the Goblin queen was a nightmare. An unlucky game design decission, since it was so unlikely that a goblin girl was born, which forced the player to skip days after days in order to see the new content. And afterwards skipping days for having her grow up. Lost all the affection of the other (much more interesting & hot ) girls in the meantime. Sucked!

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So how exactly will those vampiric powers help concerning the mc having to sleep in the various houses of his concubines regularly in order to not lose their affection?
apparently useing these new powers will stop the timer foor that for a few days... so instead of sleeping in in any of the 3 beds each 3rd day you'll be able to explore the world for a set time before haveing to either repeat the old cycle or renew the spell

Reactions: RedZone30

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
apparently useing these new powers will stop the timer foor that for a few days... so instead of sleeping in in any of the 3 beds each 3rd day you'll be able to explore the world for a set time before haveing to either repeat the old cycle or renew the spell
Sounds good, thanks for the info ;)(y)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sounds good, thanks for the info ;)(y)
Also I nearly forgot... but the Shakala Update also included a new form of income based on your tribes sice... i.e. the raiding system... so again additional game mechanics to offer a passiv form for earning Gold... with the taxes from the village you can also pay Gwyneth her 10 G and still turn a profit

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Also I nearly forgot... but the Shakala Update also included a new form of income based on your tribes sice... i.e. the raiding system... so again additional game mechanics to offer a passiv form for earning Gold... with the taxes from the village you can also pay Gwyneth her 10 G and still turn a profit
I wasn't as negative towards the Golbin queen update as I am towards the spider freak thing, which crossed a line for me. The Goblin queen update sucked mostly, because the new content required a lot of luck and even more day skipping, which had negative effects on the other girls. The David Bowie reference was funny. But Shakala isn't hot, so for me this was an update where I thought: "meh", some good, some bad. But the last update was absolutely: "wtf!?" for me.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Lol.What i can say@Seewolf ??? My favorite is frida and they(patreons) never vote for giants women...
BTW MY TOP THREE IS
1) FRIDA
2)VICTORIA
3)EREVI
Your top 3??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lol.What i can say@Seewolf ??? My favorite is frida and they(patreons) never vote for giants women...
BTW MY TOP THREE IS
1) FRIDA
2)VICTORIA
3)EREVI
Your top 3??
There haven't been any votes for either Frida or Victoria in a while... because they have such a huge fanbase they always get voted once they come up... only contending against each other...
Tinkerer is currently working on fleshing out the game and building the votes on characters that have had hardly any content yet

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys, can someone help me a little?

I had a save with +70 hours of gameplay and basically every quest completed (maybe not all but, you know, 99%)
The problem is that making some space for other games, I deleted the whole folder and did not noticed until today as I was going to play a little bit.

Can someone share a save with all the current quests completed? You would make me so happy (,:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
BTW MY TOP THREE IS
1) FRIDA
2)VICTORIA
3)EREVI
Your top 3??
My top 3 would be:

1. Liandra
2. Alice
3. Gwynneth (I never liked the fact that she's the village whore, but I like the design of this npc)

(4. Hilde) I'm cool with the giant girls, but I prefer Hilde over Frida, most likely because of the hair style. They share 4th though. ;)
(5.) Those vampire girls are very sexy, so I'm looking forward for this update.
(6.) Victoria has got absurdly exaggerated boobs, but I can understand that she's got a fanbase. She's on the same level as Ziva in my opinion.
(7.) Mia
(8.) Beth
In general the freakier it gets the less I like it....

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hello guys, can someone help me a little?

I had a save with +70 hours of gameplay and basically every quest completed (maybe not all but, you know, 99%)
The problem is that making some space for other games, I deleted the whole folder and did not noticed until today as I was going to play a little bit.

Can someone share a save with all the current quests completed? You would make me so happy (,:

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
Seewolf, you should see the overlord fans on reddit, some of them are into a giant spider girl, that isn't half spider but full, then you also got your zombie lovers, werewolf lovers, automaton lovers, vampire lovers. When i mean lover, i mean they want to fuck them.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Seewolf, you should see the overlord fans on reddit, some of them are into a giant spider girl, that isn't half spider but full, then you also got your zombie lovers, werewolf lovers, automaton lovers, vampire lovers. When i mean lover, i mean they want to fuck them.
Well, gladly tastes are different. But seems like a big bunch of degenerates to me :giggle: (no offense, I mean it jokingly)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My top 3 would be:

1. Liandra
2. Alice
3. Gwynneth (I never liked the fact that she's the village whore, but I like the design of this npc)

(4. Hilde) I'm cool with the giant girls, but I prefer Hilde over Frida, most likely because of the hair style. They share 4th though. ;)
(5.) Those vampire girls are very sexy, so I'm looking forward for this update.
(6.) Victoria has got absurdly exaggerated boobs, but I can understand that she's got a fanbase. She's on the same level as Ziva in my opinion.
(7.) Mia
(8.) Beth
In general the freakier it gets the less I like it....
After impregnating Gwyneth she retires from her "profession" as long as you decide to support her
Victoria is quiet popular because she is beautyful, yes... but personally because of her personality... she is a bit crazy on the fun side... and despite most other (human) girls in the game actually has a brain in her head :sneaky:
I am not to much of a fan of how Alice story went with her last Update... makeing her a submissive girl servant for the MC and all... atleast she still has character and tends to cause trouble by her own free will in order to scratch an itch every now and than
Mine would currently be
1) Victoria
2) Rosy (So much Love and Woman in such a little package)
3) Liandra (since you gotta love those pointy ears :ROFLMAO: )
4) Frida & Hilde (I do like tall girls... and they toned down on the femdom part... not a big fan of that)
5) Beth (she is a fun one that actually resists the MC the longest... plus a women that's willing to do THAT with animals [horses] is kinda hot)

Most of this is likely to change once other characters get more story as it promisses to make them more interesting than they already are
Some Patrons actually started to Pester Tinkerer in including a rotting Zombie girl aswell... glad he didn't so far... but it's supposed to be comeing... and it seems the Vampire Update is his best shot at that for the near future

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
After impregnating Gwyneth she retires from her "profession" as long as you decide to support her
Victoria is quiet popular because she is beautyful, yes... but personally because of her personality... she is a bit crazy on the fun side... and despite most other (human) girls in the game actually has a brain in her head :sneaky:
I am not to much of a fan of how Alice story went with her last Update... makeing her a submissive girl servant for the MC and all... atleast she still has character and tends to cause trouble by her own free will in order to scratch an itch every now and than
Mine would currently be
1) Victoria
2) Rosy (So much Love and Woman in such a little package)
3) Liandra (since you gotta love those pointy ears :ROFLMAO: )
4) Frida & Hilde (I do like tall girls... and they toned down on the femdom part... not a big fan of that)
5) Beth (she is a fun one that actually resists the MC the longest... plus a women that's willing to do THAT with animals [horses] is kinda hot)

Most of this is likely to change once other characters get more story as it promisses to make them more interesting than they already are

Some Patrons actually started to Pester Tinkerer in including a rotting Zombie girl aswell... glad he didn't so far... but it's supposed to be comeing... and it seems the Vampire Update is his best shot at that for the near future
Yeah, I wish there was an Alice update in the near future next to Liandra. I know that Gwynneth retires, once you pay alimony, but still not cool, that she used to be a whore.
Omg, a rotting Zombie girl... what's wrong with these people? Just imagine this: A stinking undead female corpse, with flies all around and grubs coming out of the rotten flesh and most likely already parts of the face fallen off like nose and ears and part of the lips. Which sicko really gets a boner by this imagination?! Why do people demand such stuff? I don't get it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I wish there was an Alice update in the near future next to Liandra. I know that Gwynneth retires, once you pay alimony, but still not cool, that she used to be a whore.
Omg, a rotting Zombie girl... what's wrong with these people? Just imagine this: A stinking undead female corpse, with flies all around and grubs coming out of the rotten flesh and most likely already parts of the face fallen off like nose and ears and part of the lips. Which sicko really gets a boner by this imagination?! Why do people demand such stuff? I don't get it.
I'd blame games like World of Warcraft where females of all factions were (over) sexualized... including the Undead.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Lol you're fucking sitting here turning this thread into a bitchfest. If you've got a problem with the game go take it up on patreon. Otherwise quit derailing the thread with your personal tastes that 2 other people give a shit about.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes