Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sfergerg39585

Thx for the support of my posts so far, mate.
I've got nothing against Vampires, after all even in the orignial literature and several good vampire movies they most of the time appear to be very attractive, but of course at the same time dangerous beings and people projected their erotic fantasies ever since on vampires. So this is absolutely okay in a fnatasy rpg game for me. But Zombies? I don't understand what one could possibly find attractive about those. Anyway I already said everything I wanted to above concerning a rotting Zombiegirl and other for me disgusting creatures. More and more of this niche monster-fetish stuff would alienate me more and more from the game and I think, I'm not the only one.... Good to see, that others think the same way. ;) So I hope, that Tinkerer will not drift too much into this and rather focus on content most people will enjoy for sure.
I played the Monster encoclepedia games before and gotta say among the worst monsters I have seen are insect types.
Arachnea is actually one of the exceptions, but Tinkerer really turned her scary looking... still nice enough to fertilize every now and than in order to ensure a constant influx of eggs
You really made my day!!! Thanks for the info!!! :):):)
actually expect any fertile women in the game to have the variable for pregnancy.
But also consider that Caleah and Zivah are on a constant diat of "Potion of Bareness" reducing their fertility drastically

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Zivah, at this time, cannot get pregnant. You might mean Erevi. Also, I only remember Alice taking the potion of bareness to avoid pregnancy.
I know Ziva and Caleah both take it too. But as of yet, there is no way for them to get pregnant.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding the full conversation.
no, I ment Zivah the high priestess, she has the pregnancy variable and in my save she's been pregnant for over 300 days

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Hey guys maybe in the game it doesnt show it but in the files does.One time i search about something there and i see some fight themes that i never see them in the game.Like a sea fight theme.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i hope in future in next updates, there's nothing in the north west of map, i would like the creator of this game creat a big town in this area ( elfs or humans) . It could be fun and continue the road in north face to burial cemetary.
I don't think that'll be an option... Liandra was sent in to the furthest expansion of the Elven realm... the back water of the outskirts... the place you desccribe would be far to close to fit with that description... maybe an Elven settlement as an equivalant to Weirdwood though ("A mass of houses")

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hi guys
I can't sleep in a wolves friend's bed with her FIRDA in her bedroom
please
Does anyone guide me how?
fix her lock( ask the blacksmith) and give it to her as a gift,
gift her vegetables (one per day) till she hugs you
i hope in future in next updates, there's nothing in the north west of map, i would like the creator of this game creat a big town in this area ( elfs or humans) . It could be fun and continue the road in north face to burial cemetary.
I don't think that'll be an option... Liandra was sent in to the furthest expansion of the Elven realm... the back water of the outskirts... the place you desccribe would be far to close to fit with that description... maybe an Elven settlement as an equivalant to Weirdwood though ("A mass of houses")
it's too close to wierwood to be any larger settlementm but there could be a mansion or stronghold.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
fix her lock( ask the blacksmith) and give it to her as a gift,
gift her vegetables (one per day) till she hugs you

it's too close to wierwood to be any larger settlementm but there could be a mansion or stronghold.
Hmm... a military outpost from the days of the Goblin Wars... that could actually fit... mostly abondened after the thread was dealt with though

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
How to get threesome with Victoria and daughter ?
I compled the returning the tools quest, buy her the clothes and then go to rest in my rented house. But I can't see Victoria

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes