Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
How to get threesome with Victoria and daughter ?
I compled the returning the tools quest, buy her the clothes and then go to rest in my rented house. But I can't see Victoria
it was when you was with your daughter and you need spend many nights at rent house during waystone quest and it happenned victoria cames to make you a surprise. also you need to have decensor patch for working of this.

happy395

May 28, 2019
Thanks for the answer
I did everything you said
I fix her lock and give it to her as a gift,
I gift her vegetables (one per day) till she hugged me
But how can sleep in a wolves friend's bed with her FIRDA in her bedroom?
She always say (get out) when I come to sleep with her

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks for the answer
I did everything you said
I fix her lock and give it to her as a gift,
I gift her vegetables (one per day) till she hugged me
But how can sleep in a wolves friend's bed with her FIRDA in her bedroom?
She always say (get out) when I come to sleep with her
don't pushing her, finnish her quests : rescue her puppies ( fighting the king of black goblin in the mine), continue to offer her vegetebales and at the question do you have someone? propose your services and be her little puppie, be a good little dog, she offers you her cunt, follow what she want, don't cum inside her if she asking for that. at a moment the gate of her bed be open sleep for 8 hour, return in bed and try to fill her ( get the potion, she didn't want a small cock, she feel often horny in this case and maybe asking you for cuming inside,retry in this way and by time when you talking her, she take your hand to put in her belly to say you put a puppy in mommy's belly. so prepare many potion gigantus phallus and fertility and remenber don't let her more five days alone because she's could be anger like victoria " sorry dear, i'm not in mood" like the reality by the way

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
don't pushing her, finnish her quests : rescue her puppies ( fighting the king of black goblin in the mine), continue to offer her vegetebales and at the question do you have someone? propose your services and be her little puppie, be a good little dog, she offers you her cunt, follow what she want, don't cum inside her if she asking for that. at a moment the gate of her bed be open sleep for 8 hour, return in bed and try to fill her ( get the potion, she didn't want a small cock, she feel often horny in this case and maybe asking you for cuming inside,retry in this way and by time when you talking her, she take your hand to put in her belly to say you put a puppy in mommy's belly. so prepare many potion gigantus phallus and fertility and remenber don't let her more five days alone because she's could be anger like victoria " sorry dear, i'm not in mood" like the reality by the way
in resume go step by step with all woman like the reality.

Blackmars

Dec 4, 2017
I am stuck inside of the Tarvan! What am I supposed to do? The rich suitor is coming for the barmaid and I also have the whore in here because of the date. So I am stuck waiting to talk to a person who isnt there.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I am stuck inside of the Tarvan! What am I supposed to do? The rich suitor is coming for the barmaid and I also have the whore in here because of the date. So I am stuck waiting to talk to a person who isnt there.
How do you manage that bug??? lol
by asking gwyneth to distract the inkeeper while the suitor is supposed to arrive, the only solution is to load an early save

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I just played the game, i cannot seem to be able to obtain the puppy from frida. There is no option to ask for the puppy, i have done everything regarding her quest like rescue, padslock, garden gift, etc. But there no option for a puppy. Fyi She is pregnant.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just played the game, i cannot seem to be able to obtain the puppy from frida. There is no option to ask for the puppy, i have done everything regarding her quest like rescue, padslock, garden gift, etc. But there no option for a puppy. Fyi She is pregnant.
How far did you advance with Mia's storyline?
Also what's Frida telling you when interacting with her?

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
How far did you advance with Mia's storyline?
Also what's Frida telling you when interacting with her?
For mia it's the finding her the puppy for her guard.
And for frida, yesterday i played the game, the options did appear once, but she didn't want to give it if she thinks the place is not good for the puppy. So i continue the story, and she got pregnant and i never see the option to get the puppy anymore. And everytime i meet her, morning, noon, evening or night, she will always say "i long for you. Little pet" then she say "oh, vegetables. How thoughful of you" if i talk with her inside her house she will hug me after she talk. If outside no action. And if i tried to talk with her again she will say "although i appreciate the gesture. Don't think my panties are coming off for few potatoes.

Pls help me :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For mia it's the finding her the puppy for her guard.
And for frida, yesterday i played the game, the options did appear once, but she didn't want to give it if she thinks the place is not good for the puppy. So i continue the story, and she got pregnant and i never see the option to get the puppy anymore. And everytime i meet her, morning, noon, evening or night, she will always say "i long for you. Little pet" then she say "oh, vegetables. How thoughful of you" if i talk with her inside her house she will hug me after she talk. If outside no action. And if i tried to talk with her again she will say "although i appreciate the gesture. Don't think my panties are coming off for few potatoes.

Pls help me :(
Either you fucked up at her little trivia and she is not willing to give the puppy again or you need to wait until after she gave birth once... not sure as I never had that issue

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
don't feed the trolls...
since you like Liandra, maybe you could join the game's discord and drop a few words to back the "moar elves" frontt? we're outnumbered
Yoyomistro wasn't trolling, and his argument is legitimate. Seewolf was at least bordering on outright kink shaming, and belittling others for their preferences. I happen to agree with Seewolf for the most part, in that I love elves, and have a preference for the less strange. Don't have a problem with the sexy goblin girls and bat breeder though...even spider girl is far from disgusting. For me, a zombie girl wouldn't be appealing, but if one was introduced as part of the story, then I'd deal with it. It's fine to express a preference but to go on and yes, belittle others and basically call them degenerates is going too far.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
I agree on the new zombiegirl char but from the start it must be only the sexualized pretty form.Not like spider with the human-monster form.

Last edited:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
So how exactly will those vampiric powers help concerning the mc having to sleep in the various houses of his concubines regularly in order to not lose their affection? The second last update with the Goblin queen was a nightmare. An unlucky game design decission, since it was so unlikely that a goblin girl was born, which forced the player to skip days after days in order to see the new content. And afterwards skipping days for having her grow up. Lost all the affection of the other (much more interesting & hot ) girls in the meantime. Sucked!
Well mate, if that's how you went about playing the Goblin update, and you lost affection with other girls, it's down to the way you played it. I had no such issues myself. I balanced it all out with ease. So hardly forced to skip days to see content...sounds like a dodgy, sub-par playstyle to me...but hey that's just how I see it.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes