FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Even if you sleep with all three vampires the quest doesn't complete. Right now the only way to complete this quest is to open their tomb during the day but that sadly kills the three babes so no more foursome :(

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
I have a question. Do stat grow after reaching certain level. I mean after when i reached around level 15 my stat doesn't seems to increase at all. And also, do any one of you know what the author is planning to update next? It has been a while now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a question. Do stat grow after reaching certain level. I mean after when i reached around level 15 my stat doesn't seems to increase at all. And also, do any one of you know what the author is planning to update next? It has been a while now.
Str is a hidden stat that grows on level up

[Tutorial] Search inside a thread | F95zone
Informations have been shared several times... even on this very page

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
next update will be about the vampires and the vampire huntress, with new powers and weapoms
How often is this game updated?
depends on the amount of content, it can range from 5 weeks to 3-4 months

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can anyone help??? This is a new one for me xD
You probably dragged and dropped a directory onto your game window by accident, which caused RPG Maker to try to open it. The .exe file in RPG Maker games is effectively just an archive reader, so that's what happens when you do that.

EDIT: Also, hopefully there's no personally identifiable information in that folder you shared. It looks like it's work related, so I'd be careful if I were you. If so, you should probably delete that picture. I'll delete it from my quote.

Toogoh

Jun 1, 2017
You probably dragged and dropped a directory onto your game window by accident, which caused RPG Maker to try to open it. The .exe file in RPG Maker games is effectively just an archive reader, so that's what happens when you do that.

EDIT: Also, hopefully there's no personally identifiable information in that folder you shared. It looks like it's work related, so I'd be careful if I were you. If so, you should probably delete that picture. I'll delete it from my quote.
Appreciate the help.

I've deleted the post entirely.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
im stuck here:/ anyone knows what do to do here?
The walkthrough helps.

When you came in, you were on a pattern. That pattern is the key.
You come in on the white square and the pattern goes clockwise. But for the part you are at, you start with black.
Not going to give you the rest. It gets tiring when people come on here expecting to be given the answers, without looking it up themselves.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
The walkthrough helps.

When you came in, you were on a pattern. That pattern is the key.
You come in on the white square and the pattern goes clockwise. But for the part you are at, you start with black.
Not going to give you the rest. It gets tiring when people come on here expecting to be given the answers, without looking it up themselves.
was just asking for help mate :/

Reactions: AlecVentrue

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If theres any patrons on here I have an idea for Tinierer but I I'm not one so feel free to pass this on if it sounds fun.

So I read that Victoria will birth more children & the 3rd room will be for a possible nanny. I think it would be cool if we find a selkie, a fairfolk woman that uses a pelt to turn into a seal. They NEED the pelt to return to the sea. If you you capture the pelt you force the selkie to stay with & serve you. They are said to make great mothers so yeah if anyone wants a selkie nanny to capture & seduce then let Tinkerer know

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes