DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I got some Questions, 1st how to get over that Bridge with the Flashes? I tryed, was immediately dead.
Than the Girls in the Horse Barn, she is pissed, cause i said for help her Sex, is there a Way to please her again or i am now down by her?
Than is there a Way to get the Lady in the Red Silk, you can watch at her Window, before the Guard come, is there a Way to get her to Bed? :D
Tysm if any one already came that Far in the Storyline and could help out
Tysm Guys

1) on the bridge I usualy go along the bottom as the lighting moves AWAY from but I move up the the centre just before it comes back then I go down follow the lighting towards the other side out then go up again... hope that's clear. It's a pain & theres another puzzle like that involving fire like right afterwards.

2)just keep helping at the barn to raise affection with the stable girl (Beth) after completing Restore The Temple go visit her cos she'll be happy u helped her dad & will offer to go on a date.

3) ask to rent the house, when she swings round to get the money say you cant pay then complete the quest, after that you can have sex instead if paying each weak.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Thx Guys Perfect, but its weird, i read i can have a Baby with Liandra, o_O, please how long does it need until she has the Pregnant Belly?
Do i really have to be Lv 11 to make her Mother?
Tysm

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
It says NOTHING about the Skil how Two handed Weapon or Heavy Armor and how to be able to wear Heavy Armor!
So, idk how to be able to get the Two handed Weapon Skil or the Plate Armor Skill?
Tysm
QUEST: Heavy Weapon Training
Prerequisites: Orc Stronghold
Remember how Gabriel told the MC to come and look for him when he was ready for some training in heavy weapons? The MC will find him back at the Temple. He's the guard in the upper left but only during the day. If you'll take the time, he'll train you in the skills of 'Double- handed Weapons' and 'Heavy Armor.'

Return the Weirdwood. Buy the Heavy Armor, Two-handed Axe and Two-handed Sword if you want.

Actually it is on pages 51 and 52 of the large walkthrough.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thx Guys Perfect, but its weird, i read i can have a Baby with Liandra, o_O, please how long does it need until she has the Pregnant Belly?
Do i really have to be Lv 11 to make her Mother?
Tysm
You have to complete Trouble At The Well. She will randomly be missing after u reach a point in the main quest (not sure where). At that point u go down the well & save her from Grumpkins. ONLY after saving her can u get her preggo BUT she cannot give birth yet so she just in what I call pregnancy limbo.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
You have to complete Trouble At The Well. She will randomly be missing after u reach a point in the main quest (not sure where). At that point u go down the well & save her from Grumpkins. ONLY after saving her can u get her preggo BUT she cannot give birth yet so she just in what I call pregnancy limbo.
pro-tip : when Liandra goes missing, continue the main story till you get the waystone quest, and bring your succubus for some more firepower

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Thx Guys , hey btw kill two Orcs in the Temple is a bit oh shiiit, heavy, i am now Lv 11, but they 2 reduce my HP faster than i can say boo.
Thx
are you talking about the temple where Zivah asks you to defeat the orcs or the temple that you find east of goblin forest? if it's the first case, you need to cross the lightning bridge and learn magic, if it's the ancient shrine, you're not supposed to go there till you get your succubus daughter, that's her exp you're stealing

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
are you talking about the temple where Zivah asks you to defeat the orcs or the temple that you find east of goblin forest? if it's the first case, you need to cross the lightning bridge and learn magic, if it's the ancient shrine, you're not supposed to go there till you get your succubus daughter, that's her exp you're stealing
I agree theres is no point killing the orcs in the shrine temple (goblin forest) because you're daughter can really use the EXP.

Btw for the Grumpkins I managed to set it up so I had my daughter & my Familiar with me when I went down. That little imp is the best, cant wait till she grows so I can "reward" her

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I am a little bit, let´s say pissed, at Shakala, i was so stupid, fall in Love with her, sleep with her and marry her, and than, woow WTF, she fu...s with her whole Tribe that Slu....., na, that Bitch, can l m Ass now.Yea, yeah, a beautyful Woman belongs not only to you, true Words. :D
Yea i am now on Lv 12, close to lv 13. :D
Btw, how i get that Ption for the giant Pen...s??
Tysm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am a little bit, let´s say pissed, at Shakala, i was so stupid, fall in Love with her, sleep with her and marry her, and than, woow WTF, she fu...s with her whole Tribe that Slu....., na, that Bitch, can l m Ass now.Yea, yeah, a beautyful Woman belongs not only to you, true Words. :D
Yea i am now on Lv 12, close to lv 13. :D
Btw, how i get that Ption for the giant Pen...s??
Tysm
Complete the Taylor's Quest and than Zivah's Quest to retrieve the holy bowl from the temple.
And in regards to Shakalah with the latest Update you had a choice to make it a monogamy scene or an orgy... don't be mad at her for choosing the content you didn't like...

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Don't be sad, mate. Let those little buggers see for just a moment what they can't have. It's good for morale.
Maybe take a lesson from captain Kirk and commander Riker: You can still respect a particular culture's traditions and values, so long as you're able to boink their females (...and androids).
And as soon as you're crowned the new goblin king, they are good and dead anyways or soon to be replaced by your half-gobo offspring

Reactions: AlecVentrue

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
I've completed 81 quests + cemetery rumours in the 2.01 version.
Is there some more to complete in this version?
At the risk of sounding condescending: if you’ve managed to do everything the quest log wants you to accomplish (minus the vampires, DO NOT BURN THEM!), tried to romance everything even halfway female and checked the walkthrough nestled in the game folder, that should be the end of it (for the time being, at least).

Have you unlocked all the waystones yet? Some of the girls can have multiple children. That’s neat? Make more goblins for your tribe. Become a good husband and father. Find meaning in the little things (like the goblin daughter and the halfling baker).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Don't be sad, mate. Let those little buggers see for just a moment what they can't have. It's good for morale.
Maybe take a lesson from captain Kirk and commander Riker: You can still respect a particular culture's traditions and values, so long as you're able to boink their females (...and androids).
And as soon as you're crowned the new goblin king, they are good and dead anyways or soon to be replaced by your half-gobo offspring

So true. Dont get me wrong I personally do find the orgy to be a bit gross (not a bukkake fan lol) but after what happens to them I was like "I can endure this, they deserve to have some pussy" lol.

It makes sense though, female births are 1 in 100 of course the dudes would make it tradition that newly wed brides gotta bang the whole tribe... they horny as f***!

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
That Potion, so you got a bigger Co..k for Frida, i used by first Time have Sex with her and now, where do i get another one?
Tysm

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
That Potion, so you got a bigger Co..k for Frida, i used by first Time have Sex with her and now, where do i get another one?
Tysm
Proceed through the quest ("Witch Trouble") mentioned by the mayor and continued by the witch (who'll turn out to be Zivah, a cursed priestess) in the most northern part of the forest. She will ask you to retrieve some stuff which in turn will open up a whole new world of alchemical goodies for you.

Edit: Be sure to gather enough Wild Pumpkin (grows nearly everwhere), Sacred Water (from the well east of Mia's home, where you encounter the elf), Human Seed (Zivah can help), Horse Seed (from the stables) because you will need at least one of each to craft the Phallus Giganticus Potion.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes