Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Damn, this is one good game, I'm glad I decided to try it out. As I feared, I spent hours playing this, but thats not a really bad thing when the game is actually good like this one.

The guide also helped a lot, so thanks to the people who made it. Will be looking forward to new updates.

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
If theres any patrons on here I have an idea for Tinierer but I I'm not one so feel free to pass this on if it sounds fun.

So I read that Victoria will birth more children & the 3rd room will be for a possible nanny. I think it would be cool if we find a selkie, a fairfolk woman that uses a pelt to turn into a seal. They NEED the pelt to return to the sea. If you you capture the pelt you force the selkie to stay with & serve you. They are said to make great mothers so yeah if anyone wants a selkie nanny to capture & seduce then let Tinkerer know
She's really georgeous and fertile good heavens!!!! if i got the same woman, i need to having a mansion or castle for the littles ones, my God!! seriously, my type of woman with Erevi!!

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
If theres any patrons on here I have an idea for Tinierer but I I'm not one so feel free to pass this on if it sounds fun.

So I read that Victoria will birth more children & the 3rd room will be for a possible nanny. I think it would be cool if we find a selkie, a fairfolk woman that uses a pelt to turn into a seal. They NEED the pelt to return to the sea. If you you capture the pelt you force the selkie to stay with & serve you. They are said to make great mothers so yeah if anyone wants a selkie nanny to capture & seduce then let Tinkerer know
Victoria is a Top tier character because her beauty and attractive personality [has human sense of selfishness nut this's make her more lovely]
She maybe has a nanny because our daughter mind-control her to accept all the women that sleep with MC.
I think Tinkerer simply create MC childhood friend who migrate to this town to find some work is okay.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

the game's discord has a suggestions channel, you could use that... but a selkie would be redundant since Tinkerer plans to add a Huldra

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
but a selkie would be redundant since Tinkerer plans to add a Huldra
With Tinkerer being Norwegian (supposedly?) that’s probably some kind of nature spirit, nymph, dryad or something to that effect?

I prefer those beauties to a selkie any day. The village seems pretty landlocked too, so no drama from stinky seal poop in Caleah’s favorite pond. And it is hard to image the goblins would want so share their quiet little shore with a mermaid. Not without some hypnotic help from the succudaughter.

Huh. That forest is getting pretty crowded: Ogres & Vamps in the west, goblins & giants to the east, Mia & Liandra crowding the north and south ...there be horny priestesses. Where’s that Huldra going to live?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
With Tinkerer being Norwegian (supposedly?) that’s probably some kind of nature spirit, nymph, dryad or something to that effect?

I prefer those beauties to a selkie any day. The village seems pretty landlocked too, so no drama from stinky seal poop in Caleah’s favorite pond. And it is hard to image the goblins would want so share their quiet little shore with a mermaid. Not without some hypnotic help from the succudaughter.

Huh. That forest is getting pretty crowded: Ogres & Vamps in the west, goblins & giants to the east, Mia & Liandra crowding the north and south ...there be horny priestesses. Where’s that Huldra going to live?
The swamp maybe?
gotta be tough one to deal with the Gators though :ROFLMAO:
... you forgot our dark priestess and growing army of Werebeasts... including our half divine (of the drak element) daugther in the North East.
Mentioning that... below the tower is quiet a big and beautiful lake

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Victoria is a Top tier character because her beauty and attractive personality [has human sense of selfishness nut this's make her more lovely]
She maybe has a nanny because our daughter mind-control her to accept all the women that sleep with MC.
I think Tinkerer simply create MC childhood friend who migrate to this town to find some work is okay.

I think you have Victoria confused with Erevi...? Victoria is the Mayor's wife in Weirdwood. And I see you're point but I have heard that he plans to add a mermaid to the game. Personally I just though a selkie would be a more unique & fun character while also fitting in that role of a nanny.

The Huldra sounds cool though. In some versions of the myth huldras are actualy a sub-type of female troll. So mabey she lives under a bridge lol.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I think you have Victoria confused with Erevi...? Victoria is the Mayor's wife in Weirdwood. And I see you're point but I have heard that he plans to add a mermaid to the game. Personally I just though a selkie would be a more unique & fun character while also fitting in that role of a nanny.

The Huldra sounds cool though. In some versions of the myth huldras are actualy a sub-type of female troll. So mabey she lives under a bridge lol.
no, Victoria was indeed mind-controlled by the succubus

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I got some Questions, 1st how to get over that Bridge with the Flashes? I tryed, was immediately dead.
Than the Girls in the Horse Barn, she is pissed, cause i said for help her Sex, is there a Way to please her again or i am now down by her?
Than is there a Way to get the Lady in the Red Silk, you can watch at her Window, before the Guard come, is there a Way to get her to Bed? :D
Tysm if any one already came that Far in the Storyline and could help out
Tysm Guys

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
I got some Questions, 1st how to get over that Bridge with the Flashes? I tryed, was immediately dead.
Than the Girls in the Horse Barn, she is pissed, cause i said for help her Sex, is there a Way to please her again or i am now down by her?
Than is there a Way to get the Lady in the Red Silk, you can watch at her Window, before the Guard come, is there a Way to get her to Bed? :D
Tysm if any one already came that Far in the Storyline and could help out
Tysm Guys
Here are the walkthroughs. Try reading them, they should help with your questions.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
1st how to get over that Bridge with the Flashes? I tryed, was immediately dead.
each strike does 45 damage, as soon as you are hit heal yourself with bandages
if she is pissed you need to re-load because she will be needed to make potions
in my save she's pregnant with the 5th child so there is a way, try renting the house and tell her you can't pay rent

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
It says NOTHING about the Skil how Two handed Weapon or Heavy Armor and how to be able to wear Heavy Armor!
So, idk how to be able to get the Two handed Weapon Skil or the Plate Armor Skill?
Tysm
at the temple after restore it, go to left of uptairs before the entrance and see Gabriel who learning you battle axe, two sword and wearing heavy plate armor.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes