Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
No just put
This may sound dumb reiterating the question but do I copy it into the save folder which said folder is inside www folder?
No..You should have a folder "Peasant quest Decensor", open it and find "Censorship" ...Put "Censorship" into the www folder alone

Reactions: Dragon1982

blackdraco

Jan 20, 2019
will everyone please stop complaining this is a TEST VERSION tinker has shared to keep a promise to his patrons if people not happy wait for full version

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So far I've never downloaded the test version but I'm curious so I will anyways. I can just transfer my future saves of this test version to the versions we'll get in the future, right?
You can, but if there were critical bugs fixed between the test version and the final, it could screw your saves permanently (unless you went in and edited them to fix the issue). The safest thing to do, is just keep a back up between official versions. Those are the only ones Tinkerer can semi-guarantee will be fine. And even then, as game testers will tell you, there is no bullet-proofing code.

For what it's worth, I've carried saves from test versions to official and never had noticeable issue. But I've stayed up to date with the game, and never really had to worry about anything before new content functioning.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You can, but if there were critical bugs fixed between the test version and the final, it could screw your saves permanently (unless you went in and edited them to fix the issue). The safest thing to do, is just keep a back up between official versions. Those are the only ones Tinkerer can semi-guarantee will be fine. And even then, as game testers will tell you, there is no bullet-proofing code.

For what it's worth, I've carried saves from test versions to official and never had noticeable issue. But I've stayed up to date with the game, and never really had to worry about anything before new content functioning.
Hm I see... I guess I will wait for the "official" version in a few days and play it again as I completed all the new content of the test version. Oh well it wasn't much at all anyways so it should be done pretty quickly.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I like how this game make us feel special, being a Mayor or the leader of a Goblin's tribe.

Awesome, congrats Dev.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
So, i never asked, and never replayed the game that far behind(?), but did the dev reworked the Shakala wedding scene he promised to? i was rly looking for that.

Also, i lost my pc, im on an old notebook, if anyone have a 2.01 or 2.00 save that would be great

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the sex animations to loop in this game again? People keep telling me it loops for them but it doesn't loop for me anymore. At most the scene lasts 2-3 seconds.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
I scrolled through dozens of pages on this thread to find a fix for the game not opening on mac. Anyone have a real solution that doesn't require me to have a computer science degree? Wish the developer would just fix their game

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes