Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Does the Mac version work. Not downloading this again with full excitement just to learn it doesn't work, again.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
please finish the game so i can play it... i played it one time but now i don t want to do al since 0.-.. and thats the fucking burden with infinite games.... finish it...
I don't think it is a infinite game, just the development needs time. Such games are normally made by one person, who can't do it as fast as we would like it.

As long there are enough good ideas, I hope it will not stop. But I think the great Tinkerer has a plan how the game ends.

There is a good reason why I play such games only (less then) once a year, so it is not sooo boring to restart.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
So drugs and vore? Where did that come from? Are drugs are like for moonflower stuff? But where do one actually stumble upon the vore stuff is it really in the game?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
first bug tell me if you have this to theres no way to get out of that screen btw you have to close and open the game again so save if you are going to try
1595832838737.png

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
So drugs and vore? Where did that come from? Are drugs are like for moonflower stuff? But where do one actually stumble upon the vore stuff is it really in the game?
I think the drugs is indeed the special pastry, and maybe the fertility/barrenness potions can be counted, but that's about it (unless you also count getting someone drunk as "drugging"), as for the vore, I honestly have no fucking idea, i think it's the spider (iirc she bites your dick off if you try to get a blowjob before you get her to like you... it just leads to a game over)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
please finish the game so i can play it... i played it one time but now i don t want to do al since 0.-.. and thats the fucking burden with infinite games.... finish it...
first of all i hope it never finishes :), second you can use older save files to continue playing
so whit every update you dont have to start over

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I don't have a potatoe computer. With that said; why does this game run so sluggishly? I did read someone say that RPGM games (for some reason) are CPU heavy. I have a pretty beefy I7 so this shouldn't be a problem for me. Is there someone up with the game itself or...?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
and 'Dragon-daughter' soon.
you're a scholar and a gent!
Probably quite a bit
You get to f*"k a goblin
You get to f*"k 2 of your daughters
The Innkeepers daughter , two witches, the Mayors wife, two monsters and countless more.
And Maghda.........Man she ugly still....Some people still get off on her but if I met her in a dark alley and she said "f*"k" me....She'd have to catch me first. I have to do her scene to progress.... I just close my eyes and hit the spacebar until the computer starts beeping..:LOL:
Had a few beers and may be out of line for here
But even after a few beers.....She still ugly..... I'll have a few more and try her again
Tinkerer did a total redesign for Maghda but decided to stop it midway and save that for another ogre
So far I've never downloaded the test version but I'm curious so I will anyways. I can just transfer my future saves of this test version to the versions we'll get in the future, right?
yes
yes, all you need is to transfer your saves and you can carry on from where you left off
but I'd keep the saves
How many permanent companions are in the game now?
I haven't played for a very long time and I want to start again.
I've heard that there are some already in the game, and it makes sense to get them quickly before I start farming the protagonist properly.
you get your own imp, so far she's really week but she will evolve
Can Zsofia get pregnant now? Maybe with the enhanced fertility potion?
if you look at the img file inside the game, yes.Zsofia can get pregnant. problem is, I haven't try it yet
how? I've been pumping her loads
So, i never asked, and never replayed the game that far behind(?), but did the dev reworked the Shakala wedding scene he promised to? i was rly looking for that.

Also, i lost my pc, im on an old notebook, if anyone have a 2.01 or 2.00 save that would be great
that scene has been reworked to include only the peasant
Does anyone know how to get the sex animations to loop in this game again? People keep telling me it loops for them but it doesn't loop for me anymore. At most the scene lasts 2-3 seconds.
click with left mouse button, using space will skip the animations
vore is possible game over scenes with Maghda, bat breeder and venomina.
as of the moonpollen, keep in mind that it only works on girls that already like the MC, it just puts them in the mood

• Red Heart
Reactions: Herokuyon and Edvin

Ifritanatolij

Jan 12, 2018
Found a glitch in the dragon cave. The fight with the dragon was restarted, after which you get into a cave from which you cannot exit. Since I was there before and took everything.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Found a glitch in the dragon cave. The fight with the dragon was restarted, after which you get into a cave from which you cannot exit. Since I was there before and took everything.
Yes, I found out it happens after you asked the inn keeper about the burnt patch and beast, as long as you don't do that, it doesn't reset.

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Found a bug in the new test version. Went to talk to Frida and asked for sex and when the box comes up to offer a pastry, it was empty and I couldn't do anything. I had to close the game.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes