thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I have the same problem. How do I find the spider? I can't leave the Tower and it keeps showing the same animation again and again. Glitch? please help
If it's preventing you from leaving and the scene is repeating it sounds like a glitch to me.

Ordinarily to complete the quest you would...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can't do those things, than I'm guessing you have a tech problem of some kind, which I would not be able to help you with.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have been trying to speculate what the Harems will look like in this game & have some theories:

The Temple of Qetesh (Qeteshians)
•Ziva
•Caleah
•Alice
?Oksana (We know she gets her blessing from the lord of light through her vow of chastity. If MC bangs her she may lose her place in the order which leaves her open to join a new religion)
+ (NA)
+ (NA)
(In the same way Erevi gave us a Succubus daughter blessed by Nergal mabey Ziva will birth an angel daughter blessed by Qetesh??? That's just a spitball no idea if that's the plan).

The Tower of Dread (Nergalites)
•Erevi
•Erevi'sDaughter
•BatBreeder
•Venomina
+ (Pet)
+ (Pet)
• Familiar
(I have no idea what monster girl ideas Tink has because they are based on getting resources. I may be able to figure him out later if he adds in a resource that makes sense for breeding to produce it. For example if he adds in mer eggs I might say mermaid, or harpy eggs or even lizard eggs ect... but who knows what beastie girls he 0plans for the last 2 cells)

The Hall of The Goblin King (Goblins)
•Shakala
•GoblinDaughter
•Seqouia
+Black Goblin
+Cave Goblin
(lf Tink plans to add more Goblin breeders then he already has 2 he can add to the game a female bleach goblin & a female cave goblin could be hot also we haven't seen there chiefs yet so could be fun to fight them. Also would be cool if when they give birth to goblin warriors we actualy have those breeds running around & joining us on quests.)

Mabey I'm wrong, mabey I'm right. We're see lol

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
anyone else has this problem the screen turns black and the game closing itself
Yeah, you're not alone for this one. It appears to happen around every 30 minutes when playing the game normally or way the fuck more often if your computer is chugging a lot of resources otherwise. I haven't been able to find a fix for it, so you're best off turning autosaves on if you haven't already and saving your game at regular intervals.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
The Temple of Qetesh (Qeteshians)
?Oksana (We know she gets her blessing from the lord of light through her vow of chastity. If MC bangs her she may lose her place in the order which leaves her open to join a new religion)
I can't see Oksana joining Qetesh, all the priestess' have sex with the men that come into the temple for blessings, or at least that's what it sounds like from the journals talking about all the priestess' getting pregnant, so I can't see her going from vows of chastity to having sex with any man that comes through the door.
But who knows she may let loose once she's free of her vows.

D

Deleted member 1534206

Is the file clean? i couldn't scan it with VirusTotal

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
ah ok after downloading the decensored patch do i need to put it in the game folder?
www folder

Or maybe you need to give her the blue oriental dress from Edgar the tailor.
Once you do, it will allow you to play with her in the dungeon, as well as have sex with her in her room.
However, this should be the reason if you have done daughter quest and had sex with her before.

unc00lb

Jan 20, 2020
I'm noticing time to time within this game of softlocks to black during transitions. I imagine that the Linux binaries used are from 1.6.2, but I'm not sure. I am using an AMD GPU and Linux kernel 5.7.12 with the mesa drivers. Other engines, such as Ren'Py are not affected.

Anyone else experiencing random freezes during screen transitions? There is no apparent pattern to the moments of softlock.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
(I have no idea what monster girl ideas Tink has because they are based on getting resources. I may be able to figure him out later if he adds in a resource that makes sense for breeding to produce it. For example if he adds in mer eggs I might say mermaid, or harpy eggs or even lizard eggs ect... but who knows what beastie girls he 0plans for the last 2 cells)
he plans a cowgirl... he said that multiple times on discord.
I can't see Oksana joining Qetesh, all the priestess' have sex with the men that come into the temple for blessings, or at least that's what it sounds like from the journals talking about all the priestess' getting pregnant, so I can't see her going from vows of chastity to having sex with any man that comes through the door.
But who knows she may let loose once she's free of her vows.
don't think she would change that much... probably she would become a town guard working under the mayor

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
he plans a cowgirl... he said that multiple times on discord.

I am aware of the cowgirl but I just wasn't sure if the cowgirl was gonna be a dungeon pet.

He also said he wants to add a Huldra but in the myths they kinda look like cow girls so wasn't sure if they were the same creature or 2 separate creatures.

don't think she would change that much... probably she would become a town guard working under the mayor
True but she has already shown herself to be sexually repressed & perhaps once she you have sex she will be more open about her sexuality. Also just cos she joins a sex cult dosn't mean she has to have sex with randos. Qetesh is all about sexual pleasure & freedom of body so she may have to fulfill her duties but that's what the "High Priest of QC" is for ;)

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hi sorry if this has been answered but the search feature isn't working for me on my phone. Does anyone know when is the Android port going to be released?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes