xBlackCaTx

Mar 15, 2020
You need to find the key on the top of the shelf first (burn mark on the floor) before you can move the crate.
I need to move the small crate to get to the key. He goes through the motion of pulling the crate but the crate doesn't move..

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
If you've already found the key and the crate still won't move, then I think you might have a glitch.

Hollis DeWitt

Jul 9, 2017
That's the start of the "Creepy Crawlies" quest, part of update 2.01. It shouldn't be repeating on you, it should only happen once.

It should happen at the end of "Lucille's Legacy", because you put that huge pink egg in your backpack. The egg has now hatched, and that spider escapes and disappears into the crack in the dungeon wall. If you keep playing, eventually Everi should ask you to investigate strange sounds from inside the walls.
I have the same problem. How do I find the spider? I can't leave the Tower and it keeps showing the same animation again and again. Glitch? please help

SweetBear

Oct 25, 2019
If you dont have the censorschip patch from the first page of this threat, than no girl
the girl is tied in whit incest and that is banned on Patreon so the game have that turned on
the patch will fix that
According to the game guide which is part of the official download you don't one. Only when you're interested to see certain content. Thanks anyway.
If you dont have the censorschip patch from the first page of this threat, than no girl
the girl is tied in whit incest and that is banned on Patreon so the game have that turned on
the patch will fix that

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
According to the game guide which is part of the official download you don't one. Only when you're interested to see certain content. Thanks anyway.
Yes, that quest is the "certain content", no patch, no daughter, no quests with daughter

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i know, but still its the case of if you dont have the patch. its not going to happen.
but he added in that people will look for it. thinking its bugged and join discord and they ask
get the patch and that is the work around the patreon rule

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes